Comments
41 - 60 of 1,464 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2013
Wow

Centereach, NY

#42 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a African American that looks like Zinedine Zidan or Samir Nasri (if you don't know them search for them), there are no African Americans that look like North Africans or Horners, its a known fact not something which is made up,we are the most diverse people in the world check the latest studies, they cannot match our diversity, mama Africa all the way, the only diverse African-Americans are the mixed ones for obvious reasons, maybe some of them have West African features but NEVER Horn or North African features, you are lying through your drawers!
African Americans do not look like some West Africans either, like many Fulani and most Tuaregs do not look like African Americans, they look more like Horners and North africans if anything, maybe you look like some other ethnic groups but not every ethinic group from West africa. You don't look like most Africans because Africans are more diverse and exotic without mixes,by the way I am not stating a lie its just a fact
Why are you seeking to compare blacks against blacks? You feel inferior to Black Americans? We understand.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#43 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a African American that looks like Iman, you won't be able to stand by your redicolous wishful thinking lol
I'll show you at least four!

http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010...
http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://chillcafe.pl/static/gwiazdy/n/nicole-n...
http://crookfromthebrook.files.wordpress.com/...

Don't be fool by the monique and jhud you see on tv there are plenty of pretty black women in shape.
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#44 May 1, 2010
qtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you look better ? Give me some attributes you possess that make you believe, IN YOUR MIND, that you look better !
You just want to play with yourself when I tell you my attributes, I am not for your sexual fantasy, go and figure what we look like its globally accepted that we look better than you, you are fat and unwanted lol
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#45 May 1, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll show you at least four!
http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010...
http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://chillcafe.pl/static/gwiazdy/n/nicole-n...
http://crookfromthebrook.files.wordpress.com/...
Don't be fool by the monique and jhud you see on tv there are plenty of pretty black women in shape.
If that is what you call beautiful then I do not know what is beautiful lol, plus Nicole Narain is (Her mother is Afro-Guyanese while her father is 1/2 Indo-Guyanese and 1/2 Chinese-Guyanes:From wiki) and she has nothing on the average Ethiopian babe, the other 3 are a disgrace to beauty, this average girl alone beats all those ugly women lol, real beauty (no wigs), 100% african, 120% Ethiopian
http://bit.ly/crOGHu
sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw

Lyndhurst, NJ

#46 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is what you call beautiful then I do not know what is beautiful lol, plus Nicole Narain is (Her mother is Afro-Guyanese while her father is 1/2 Indo-Guyanese and 1/2 Chinese-Guyanes:From wiki) and she has nothing on the average Ethiopian babe, the other 3 are a disgrace to beauty, this average girl alone beats all those ugly women lol, real beauty (no wigs), 100% african, 120% Ethiopian
http://populargoodness.files.wordpress.com/20...

Location hidden

#47 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Some ethiopians are cute by in my opionion that girl can not hold a candle to any of those black american beauties that I posted. I actually think some ethiopians look like aliens.

Location hidden

#48 May 1, 2010
Am I the only one who don't fin anything impresisve about the looks of ethipian people?
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#49 May 1, 2010
sKiTtLeStAsTeThErAiNbOw wrote:
Nicki Minaj

(She is of mixed Afro-Trinidadian and Indo-Trinidadian descent: from Wiki)

I said that let the mixed broads roll lol

“PREGNANT AND STILL A QTGIRL”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#50 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want to play with yourself when I tell you my attributes, I am not for your sexual fantasy, go and figure what we look like its globally accepted that we look better than you, you are fat and unwanted lol
Sweetheart, no one wants you but YOU. I have a man, so no thank you. We're the same complexion and he's buffed...So sit your scrawny a$$ down somewhere. Also, I possess the very features you adore and I'm black. You hate that, huh ? Believe it or not, not everyone is attracted to the same features--some people love dark, some light, others love blue eye blondes, some love afro hair with swag. Stop trying to convince us you that you look good lol. Get some African pride about yourself because you are priding yourself on what others (read Euro) ppl told you that looks good. All Africans are beautiful, not just Arabs and Ethiopians.
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#51 May 1, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some ethiopians are cute by in my opionion that girl can not hold a candle to any of those black american beauties that I posted. I actually think some ethiopians look like aliens.
Most AA women are unattractive, most are single because no one wants them not even AA men, kkkkk, on the other hand it is globally accepted that Ethiopian women are the most beautiful women of color and the beauty of it, we are unmixed, our diversity is soo much, it is even accepted in many rings tha one of the most BEAUTIFUL female monarchs in world history, Queen of Sheba was Ethiopian and even more so the beautiful Queen Nefertiti was also a African one of the most beautiful female rulers in world history,AAs will NEVER be as beautiful as Africans, not even in historical account, you can go back to the days before Christ to find out that our women were regarded as the most beautiful

Location hidden

#52 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicki Minaj
And you are mixed with Arab. How about that ! Trinidad is a country in the Caribbean Sea. Most Africans were brought there and Brazil than anywhere in the world...Well, if you exclude those of you that were brought to the middle east. Trinis are black, my dude lol....Also, you'll be hard pressed to find a black person in the U.S. or the Caribbean that are 100% pure African, so sit down somewhere. Read a book !
sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw

Lyndhurst, NJ

#53 May 1, 2010
qtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, no one wants you but YOU. I have a man, so no thank you. We're the same complexion and he's buffed...So sit your scrawny a$$ down somewhere. Also, I possess the very features you adore and I'm black. You hate that, huh ? Believe it or not, not everyone is attracted to the same features--some people love dark, some light, others love blue eye blondes, some love afro hair with swag. Stop trying to convince us you that you look good lol. Get some African pride about yourself because you are priding yourself on what others (read Euro) ppl told you that looks good. All Africans are beautiful, not just Arabs and Ethiopians.
c/s
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#54 May 1, 2010
qtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 6ft6 Ethiopian, so how dare you call me scrawny? lol, you are a little ugly former slave that needs not be taken seriously, you are black in whose dreams? you are a mixed breed with white blood can see that in your ugly face you cave dweller lol, on another thread you were stating that blacks cannot build anything and now you are here telling me you are black, get out of here, you are a cr!cker, for sure all Africans are beautiful that is what I been stating from post 1, you bigot
sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw

Lyndhurst, NJ

#55 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicki Minaj
Show me...
wiki is not a credible source...
sKiTtLeStAsTeThE rAiNbOw

Lyndhurst, NJ

#56 May 1, 2010
qtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are mixed with Arab. How about that ! Trinidad is a country in the Caribbean Sea. Most Africans were brought there and Brazil than anywhere in the world...Well, if you exclude those of you that were brought to the middle east. Trinis are black, my dude lol....Also, you'll be hard pressed to find a black person in the U.S. or the Caribbean that are 100% pure African, so sit down somewhere. Read a book !
Thank you. What is "pure" AA?

Location hidden

#57 May 1, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
Am I the only one who don't fin anything impresisve about the looks of ethipian people?
Join the club...I've seen my share of brown and darkskinned black Americans with curly hair lol. Seeing them is no icing on the cake. They look like what they are, Ethiopians. I expect them to look that way but wait lol---what about those Ethiopians who live in southern Ethiopia ? They forget about them. You know, the ones who wear the plates in their lips ! I heard that they were a mix of them and Yemenis. The darker ones were pushed further south and ignored.

They should not run from their beginings

Location hidden

#58 May 1, 2010
Ethiopian prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 6ft6 Ethiopian, so how dare you call me scrawny? lol, you are a little ugly former slave that needs not be taken seriously, you are black in whose dreams? you are a mixed breed with white blood can see that in your ugly face you cave dweller lol, on another thread you were stating that blacks cannot build anything and now you are here telling me you are black, get out of here, you are a cr!cker, for sure all Africans are beautiful that is what I been stating from post 1, you bigot
You're about a stupid bytch lol. You can't even read a paragraph with a 6 year old comprehension recall lol. I did not say blacks could not build anything---I said why do Africans need foreigners to build anything for them ? I also said I'm not bashing because I'm black also...So reread the words correctly, Abdul !

Location hidden

#59 May 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Thank you. What is "pure" AA?
Lol..Good question lol. I would think pure AA is someone who has two AA parents who identify as AA. You know race here is political more than genetic. Even whites in the U.S. are not fully European. They just want us to think they are.

Location hidden

#60 May 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Show me...
wiki is not a credible source...
Yeah, Wiki is the worst place for accuracy.
Ethiopian prince

Scranton, PA

#61 May 1, 2010
qtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is Arabs that are mixed with our blood (Caucasian and Ethiopian blood to be precise) take for example many half Arabs, they do not look like Ethiopians lol, we have our own unique look because we are unique and ancient people, we are very old people and Arabs originated from Ethiopia it should not be the other way round, as I stated our beauty is unmixed, 100% black African

Trinis may be black but the girl she showed me is not black, she is about as black as Indian lol, and you are as white as black, well I am crying for you that there is no one that is 100% African, you are mixed and still ugly and unwanted lol, take for example the Zanzibari people who are mixed, they are very beautiful in fact more beautiful than you mixed former slaves
http://bit.ly/9jvXmQ
http://bit.ly/9imLs4

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's A War On The Black Male 5 min black man1 628
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Carly HI YAH 4,900
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 min iamcuriousnow 2,356
Why do white women think they have big butts?? (Jan '10) 7 min Bychance37 748
The Failed Idiot (o)Bumbles Again: 7 min WyzeCracker 1
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 8 min iamcuriousnow 63
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEVIL 1,101,244
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 33 min Repent 3,546
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••