421 - 440 of 468 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2013

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#437 Jun 20, 2012
BlackDevil_Anti Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
I made an account on here not too long ago, and I sent Blaq Honey a message, just saying hi, and we a had a little conversation.
Within the conversation, she told me that she has low self- esteem, and is a prostitute, that sells her body to white pimps for sex, that's the only way she makes money.
I kid you not.
She pissed me off, so I'm going to put her business out there.
lol!!!!!!!! I have really high self esteem aren't you the guy that told me you see shrinks but they don't help because you are ugly? Allow me the time to find your post ha ha
Taina

London, UK

#439 Jul 3, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Well put!
You did not correct her because what she was saying was right,you just want applause from these black men but another side to a lot of these men are laughing at you.
Taina

London, UK

#440 Jul 3, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really *wandalouis*, but everything you seem to say is in favour of white men. I would have given you more credibility if you were inserting "God" every now and then. But from i am see, you are now trying to USE GOD to prove a point.
It doesn't work like this honey.
Lets play the 'show me' game ,because you are obviously lying,now quit spreading lies on me blackfamous.haha

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#441 Jul 3, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol!!!!!!!! I have really high self esteem aren't you the guy that told me you see shrinks but they don't help because you are ugly? Allow me the time to find your post ha ha
I lied about everything I told you; I don't see shrinks, lol.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#443 Jul 3, 2012
_BlackDevil_ wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah that's what I thought you were just talkin smack lol lol lol!!!!
BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666

Jacksonville, FL

#444 Jul 3, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> yeah that's what I thought you were just talkin smack lol lol lol!!!!
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images...
BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666

Jacksonville, FL

#445 Jul 3, 2012
^^^ LOL!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#446 Jul 3, 2012
Taina--MsNewNew-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not correct her because what she was saying was right,you just want applause from these black men but another side to a lot of these men are laughing at you.
I not only see Black women positioning themselves towards other races, many Black women are actually turning their backs on Black males these days!

Its the topic of conversation at Work, Social Events, Church and even online. Many educated, Black women are "Swearing off" and refuse to settle for lowly Black males and with Good reason. For some reason, Black men feel that Black women "own them" when they basically don't do anything or bring anything of value into a woman's life they often take as well as take many women's who get involved lives down and destroy them financially as well as emotionally.

From Kevin Hart to Black Pastor at church many black women are evaluating on why they should stick with Black males who are rarely there for Black women. The blogs, Pro Black women are telling Black women to "Move on" and stop supporting "Thugs, Marginal men, Dogs, Losers, Hustlers, Criminals and men who just refuse to better their lives!

Black women are not supporting Black males in many areas and with drawning support from traditional areas where at one time the would accept abuse.

The problem is that Black women and children are the Black community. Black women elevate the community while Black males tear it down, destroy it and don't do for their own.

Its about time Black women turned their backs on men who offer no reciprocity to them.

Blackman Bailout 2012

Abandon your haters Black women and move on without them!

Black men are dying off because of their own mentalities and wayward lifestyles so don't join them let them destroy other women while Black women become the new "Asian Women" for White males and other races! lmao

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#447 Jul 3, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really *wandalouis*, but everything you seem to say is in favour of white men. I would have given you more credibility if you were inserting "God" every now and then. But from i am see, you are now trying to USE GOD to prove a point.
It doesn't work like this honey.
Lmbao!
taina

London, UK

#448 Jul 5, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only see Black women positioning themselves towards other races, many Black women are actually turning their backs on Black males these days!
Its the topic of conversation at Work, Social Events, Church and even online. Many educated, Black women are "Swearing off" and refuse to settle for lowly Black males and with Good reason. For some reason, Black men feel that Black women "own them" when they basically don't do anything or bring anything of value into a woman's life they often take as well as take many women's who get involved lives down and destroy them financially as well as emotionally.
From Kevin Hart to Black Pastor at church many black women are evaluating on why they should stick with Black males who are rarely there for Black women. The blogs, Pro Black women are telling Black women to "Move on" and stop supporting "Thugs, Marginal men, Dogs, Losers, Hustlers, Criminals and men who just refuse to better their lives!
Black women are not supporting Black males in many areas and with drawning support from traditional areas where at one time the would accept abuse.
The problem is that Black women and children are the Black community. Black women elevate the community while Black males tear it down, destroy it and don't do for their own.
Its about time Black women turned their backs on men who offer no reciprocity to them.
Blackman Bailout 2012
Abandon your haters Black women and move on without them!
Black men are dying off because of their own mentalities and wayward lifestyles so don't join them let them destroy other women while Black women become the new "Asian Women" for White males and other races! lmao
LOL .."Black women are the new Asian women" while white women become the new 'black women' lmao..Black men now suffer the repercussions of abandoning Black women with their ill behaviors,whilst White men valued White women putting her on a pedestal,Black men 'settled' for black women till other women started to accept them,now that more other women want a taste of black men,black women release the shackles of loyalty and set their sights on something that little higher, more pleasurable,more measurable and more worthy ..WHITE MEN, Black men now feel the need to call out IRBW as haters but the truth is they taught IRBW the way forward with their unnecessary behaviors,treatment and conduct..then have the gall to label IRBW as having bad attitudes.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#449 May 7, 2013
taina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .."Black women are the new Asian women" while white women become the new 'black women' lmao..Black men now suffer the repercussions of abandoning Black women with their ill behaviors,whilst White men valued White women putting her on a pedestal,Black men 'settled' for black women till other women started to accept them,now that more other women want a taste of black men,black women release the shackles of loyalty and set their sights on something that little higher, more pleasurable,more measurable and more worthy ..WHITE MEN, Black men now feel the need to call out IRBW as haters but the truth is they taught IRBW the way forward with their unnecessary behaviors,treatment and conduct..then have the gall to label IRBW as having bad attitudes.
Yeah...we black men are catching hell every day sweetie!

* http://chocolatebrides.com/category/real-wedd...

What will we ever do?
Jennifer

Korea

#450 May 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
I as a BW date WM because they are better Fathers,sexier,know how to love a BW, and are less stressful to deal with. I love their smile, the way they laugh, the way they walk,talk, and freakiness. Also WM are better listeners, know how to respect their women, and can also hold their own. WM are more POWERFUL, CREATE THINGS, HAVE MONEY don't see the relationship as a battle for power, they see it as it should be, a partnership.
WM stay in shape, keep tune with their bodies and what they eat. Wm are also better in bed, not afraid to go downtown on their woman just to satisfy her sexually. The way a WM carries DUMB BLACK MALES AND MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE FOOLS!
When he walks down the street he is so sexy to me. The way they move their long straight hair cut in nice syles and beautiful different eye colors! The way a WM smiles and does for women there so much nice and MORE MANLY!. WM are the epitone of what a MAN SHOULD BE! BLACK MEN ARE WANT WE DON'T WANT! BLACK MEN ARE LOSERS!
MY WM gives me tingling all over. I would do anything to please a WM because I know he will do the same for me when MOST BLACK MEN CAN'T AND WON'T DO SHITT!
A BLACK MAN WILL NEVER DO FOR ME BECAUSE MOST BLACK MEN ARE ON THE LOWEST RUNGS OF SOCIETY AND THERE IS WHERE HE WILL STAY OUT OF HIS OWN STUPIDITY!
BLACK MEN DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING FOR HIS KIDS, HIS WIFE HE DISRESPECT AND ACTS LIKE UTTER FOOL!
WHITE MEN ARE BETTER! LMAO
White men & black men aren't all the same you know.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#451 May 8, 2013
_BlackDevil_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hum! If you have to lied about seeing a shrink then you really need to see one.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#452 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Hum! If you have to lied about seeing a shrink then you really need to see one.
And what about when you really need to see one...but you have no clue about the need to do so...this is clearly a question that is more relevant to your crazy ass!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#454 May 15, 2013
taina wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

True response MACEO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#455 May 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...we black men are catching hell every day sweetie!
* http://chocolatebrides.com/category/real-wedd...
What will we ever do?
MACEO

Okay, but less than 12% of the race is married to a Black man and in 65% of those cases the Black women is the breadwinner!

Hell to the Damn No, I only believe in rewarding who is there for me and willing to partner; Black men are users!

Here your choice and what you married!(cough cough)

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Liz lmao !

Your going to talk about Black women are selecting Trashy WW for 40 years? Your life is almost over! lmao

Your foolish!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#456 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Hum! If you have to lied about seeing a shrink then you really need to see one.
Capree

There' a "Gorilla in the Mist"! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#457 May 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about when you really need to see one...but you have no clue about the need to do so...this is clearly a question that is more relevant to your crazy ass!
MACEO

Okay, but less than 12% of the race is married to a Black man and in 65% of those cases the Black women is the breadwinner!

Hell to the Damn No, I only believe in rewarding who is there for me and willing to partner; Black men are users!

Here your choice and what you married!(cough cough)

Liz lmao !

Your going to talk about Black women are selecting Trashy WW for 40 years? Your life is almost over! lmao

I guess they said you only put pictures of you and your DOGS on the desk never your White wife! lmao

Other men put their White wife's on their desk; but you didnt'....you hide hid her out of shame! lmao

Your foolish!

Level 8

Location hidden

#458 May 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me doctor but when did your dumbazz get your medical license?

Level 8

Location hidden

#459 May 15, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
There' a "Gorilla in the Mist"! lmao
^5! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 7 min Mr Johnson 9,827
Let's bring back segregation 8 min Savant 212
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 4,693
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TN Voter 1,100,242
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 23 min Kop 5,085
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 26 min Kop 297
Been having some crazy kinky dreams 27 min Michele 31
There's A War On The Black Male 43 min Go Blue Forever 485
I have no plan.................................... 51 min Drilling for the ... 126
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,051
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 hr trace 3,156
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••