Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>You see things that way because you're amoral ghetto trash just like her who would have done the same thing. I think she hated me just because I'm white but pretended to be my friend and be grateful for helping her.
Never invite another woman in your bed regardless of her race.

Stop engaging in sexual immorality.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm the sick one? That is rich. Everyone is turned on by different things. Sadly I made the mistake of thinking one of you black girls were capable of feeling human emotions. I was wrong. And your privates smell like armpits. I believe my fiancÚ would have felt guilty if she tried to have sex with him and we hadn't had a threesome first. So THAT was my fault. Him being a guy he saw this wh-re with her legs open that I was okay with him having sex with before so he didn't see it as cheating so much. But he promised me he is done with her so obviously he doesn't like her more than me.
To everyone saying if I am telling the truth I'm low class, we are actually both well off and have good jobs.
you basically are. you the one who told on your own self. i'm just saying what woman would want to do that? the reason your talking about us so bad is because your mad at yourself for doing that. like i've said before you can't blame your sick twisted idea on the black woman. like i've said before any woman doesn't matter color could have done that only because you were careless enough to let it happen.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
You see things that way because you're amoral ghetto trash just like her who would have done the same thing. I think she hated me just because I'm white but pretended to be my friend and be grateful for helping her.
why are you calling her amoral ghetto trash? your the one who did the threesome with some other woman....so therefore that makes you the amoral ghetto trash.
IrishAmericanGir l1986

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

ProudWhiteChick..seriously...h ow can you blame only her when there were 3 people involved? And ok, them doing it behind your back was obviously wrong, but why does your fiancÚ have NO responsibility in this? Oh right, he's a guy. Boys will be boys right? Not in my world. Men are not animals, they have self-control, he just didn't use it.

Blaming all black women for this one woman's behavior? Funny, because I remember all the white and BLACK WOMEN advising against you doing this on your other thread.

Very few people can do this without any jealousy or drama afterwards. Next time try it with a woman of any other race and I pretty much guarantee a similar outcome. Honestly at this point you are just being plain mean to the women on here.
Black men are thugs

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

ProudWhiteChick wrote:
My black friend who I let have a threesome with me and my fiancÚ is now pregnant and claiming it's his. I wanted to watch them have sex because I could sense chemistry between them. It was amazing but after the first time I was wishing I had participated more and made him finish with me. Afterwards we did it again and I did participate more but he finished with her again. I told him after I liked it at first but now I wanted it to be more about us and suggested him wearing a condom anyway because my friend refuses to use birth control even though she is very promiscuous. He said he didn't want to.
So I notice he doesn't get texts with me. I found out later he had been turning off incoming texts. I find texts later of her telling him she loves him and likes to be inseminated by him basically, even though the way she worded it was disgusting. The texts made it seem like they were having sex without me. I told him he had to choose and we quit talking to her, but now she is claiming she is pregnant by him! I was wrong about black women. They are just animalistic and don't understand the concept of friendship or morals. Men are men so I don't blame my fiancÚ. She on the other hand is a backstabbing piece of trash who ruined our relationship.
hahahaha karma is a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••