Couldn't Obama married a Beautiful Black Woman???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 66
Next Last
Denvo

Chatham, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Michelle Obama is just ugly and angry looking.

There are so many other beautiful Black African Women to choose from. If you look at many Black presidents and leaders in other Black countries their Black wives are so beautiful? What happened with Obama? Also she looks like the typical angry black woman. Just look at her face!! She always seems unhappy. I am sure she treats him bad at home. He always seems warn out. So are his daughters, they look so unhappy like him. Michelle looks so controlling.

What do you think?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
He might not perceive her the way you do.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Denvo wrote:
Michelle Obama is just ugly and angry looking.
There are so many other beautiful Black African Women to choose from. If you look at many Black presidents and leaders in other Black countries their Black wives are so beautiful? What happened with Obama? Also she looks like the typical angry black woman. Just look at her face!! She always seems unhappy. I am sure she treats him bad at home. He always seems warn out. So are his daughters, they look so unhappy like him. Michelle looks so controlling.
What do you think?
I think that the First Lady is a Beautiful Black Queen - statuesque, regal, with a pretty face, seductive swinging hips and a fantastic sense of fashion. She is both lovely and incredibly popular.

For a less hateful opinion from white folks OUTSIDE of the USA, try the media in our mother country, Great Britain. Here is what The Telegraph has to say:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mic...
Django hanged

Wise, VA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the First Lady is a Beautiful Black Queen - statuesque, regal, with a pretty face, seductive swinging hips and a fantastic sense of fashion. She is both lovely and incredibly popular.
For a less hateful opinion from white folks OUTSIDE of the USA, try the media in our mother country, Great Britain. Here is what The Telegraph has to say:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mic...
You like fat white whales you burnt toothpick!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Django hanged wrote:
<quoted text>
You like fat white whales you burnt toothpick!
Now, now, Django! You stop that disrespectful talk. It's uncalled for.

I think of them as voluptuous - and they're definitely not "whales." Thick, corn-fed heifers perhaps, but NOT whales....

http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/1463...

;o)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Michelle is a beautiful black queen and the most famous black first lady ever.
Django hanged

Wise, VA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, Django! You stop that disrespectful talk. It's uncalled for.
I think of them as voluptuous - and they're definitely not "whales." Thick, corn-fed heifers perhaps, but NOT whales....
http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/1463...
;o)
Thick corn fed heifers! LOL! Funny stuff.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Denvo wrote:
Michelle Obama is just ugly and angry looking.
There are so many other beautiful Black African Women to choose from. If you look at many Black presidents and leaders in other Black countries their Black wives are so beautiful? What happened with Obama? Also she looks like the typical angry black woman. Just look at her face!! She always seems unhappy. I am sure she treats him bad at home. He always seems warn out. So are his daughters, they look so unhappy like him. Michelle looks so controlling.
What do you think?
I think that Barack Obama being the 44th president of the greatest country in the world and biracial at that, definitely is the reason he looks warn out and a bit older. Michelle, the girls (who live in fish bowls themselves) and even their dog is the only thing keep President Obama together.

Isn't She Lovely, Isn't She Wonderful?

http://ronemycolumbusmagic.files.wordpress.co...

http://www.calgaryherald.com/life/fashion-bea...

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared...

No stress here
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Barack Obama being the 44th president of the greatest country in the world and biracial at that, definitely is the reason he looks warn out and a bit older. Michelle, the girls (who live in fish bowls themselves) and even their dog is the only thing keep President Obama together.
Isn't She Lovely, Isn't She Wonderful?
http://ronemycolumbusmagic.files.wordpress.co...
http://www.calgaryherald.com/life/fashion-bea...
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared...
No stress here
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared...
And Michelle barely looks 40.
THX Still Whippin

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2013
There is a simple reason for Muttchelle: Obama is gay.

There is a long and well-documented trail of evidence that Obama was completely gay from the time he was in his early teens to the time the "marriage" to Muttchelle was arranged by his political handlers.

They found him a "woman" who was as close to being a man as they could find, and voilą!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>And Michelle barely looks 40.
Co-sign! Why are these black males trying to dog her out? She is attractive, fit, intelligent,educated and married to a man who black men promote as a brother. Granted Michelle is attractive but no raving beauty but Barack Obama is no Shemar Moore either which makes them both equal on the appearance scale. So I wish they (bm) would say exactly why they hate Michelle instead of being proud of her?
schwoogies unchained

Tampa, FL

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Denvo wrote:
Michelle Obama is just ugly and angry looking.
There are so many other beautiful Black African Women to choose from. If you look at many Black presidents and leaders in other Black countries their Black wives are so beautiful? What happened with Obama? Also she looks like the typical angry black woman. Just look at her face!! She always seems unhappy. I am sure she treats him bad at home. He always seems warn out. So are his daughters, they look so unhappy like him. Michelle looks so controlling.
What do you think?
Look at any gay males sham 'marriage' partner, gay men never choose a good looking woman, the last thing they want is a looker who will attract the attention of real men. If you want a sham marriage for publicity, then an ugly woman is the best bet.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign! Why are these black males trying to dog her out? She is attractive, fit, intelligent,educated and married to a man who black men promote as a brother. Granted Michelle is attractive but no raving beauty but Barack Obama is no Shemar Moore either which makes them both equal on the appearance scale. So I wish they (bm) would say exactly why they hate Michelle instead of being proud of her?
So only Black men hate on Michelle?

- I think Michelle is a beautiful and accomplished woman. She is ridiculed more than any woman in America and never let's people see her sweat. She is doing a great job.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#14 Jan 21, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
So only Black men hate on Michelle?
- I think Michelle is a beautiful and accomplished woman. She is ridiculed more than any woman in America and never let's people see her sweat. She is doing a great job.
I agree 100%! Outstanding post, MumRa.
Dark

Moscow, Russia

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Michele looks better than the old looking weathered witches that we used to call first ladies.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 21, 2013
I think the First Lady is a beautiful women. She has brains to add to that as well.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Dark wrote:
Michele looks better than the old looking weathered witches that we used to call first ladies.
LMAO! That was *cold* how you said it, but....guess what??
You're right.

Keep in mind that two of President Obama's recent predecessors (Clinton and Bush Sr.) had to arrange for access to "side pieces" while they were in the White House.
http://www.salon.com/2004/09/14/kelley_2/

No offense intended, but when you look at today's First Lady... Damn! I see a woman who's got everything the President needs. The whole package is there; interns need not apply - LOL!
Two White Crows

AOL

#18 Jan 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Michelle is a beautiful black queen and the most famous black first lady ever.
she is the only black first lady you idiot.

michelle is ugly i have to admit...she also got that big azzz ....maybe its why the brothas think she is so pretty hell who knows.

yo avatar looks worse than michelle azzz do.
AfricanQueen

Morrow, GA

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Denvo wrote:
Michelle Obama is just ugly and angry looking.
There are so many other beautiful Black African Women to choose from. If you look at many Black presidents and leaders in other Black countries their Black wives are so beautiful? What happened with Obama? Also she looks like the typical angry black woman. Just look at her face!! She always seems unhappy. I am sure she treats him bad at home. He always seems warn out. So are his daughters, they look so unhappy like him. Michelle looks so controlling.
What do you think?
He did marry a beautiful woman. Most intelligent people look for both (inner and outer beauty) Obama scored a 10. See, why you people don't get, is YOU do not define what is beautiful. Hell, you thought Bush's wife was beautiful...but the first ladies prior to Michele all looked as though they could star in Tales of the Cript! Jus sayn

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign! Why are these black males trying to dog her out? She is attractive, fit, intelligent,educated and married to a man who black men promote as a brother. Granted Michelle is attractive but no raving beauty but Barack Obama is no Shemar Moore either which makes them both equal on the appearance scale. So I wish they (bm) would say exactly why they hate Michelle instead of being proud of her?
I agree Michelle may not be super beautiful but she is the whole package. Despite my love for Michelle I am a conspiracy theorist who believe that she was chosen for him and those who choose her pciked the right sista.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang of white men rape black teen boy caught on... 21 min Alright 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min DBWriter 1,128,969
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 24 min Alright 239
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 30 min Alright 521
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 30 min The truth 193
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min 7New Earth7 25,889
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 41 min Alright 3,025
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 49 min Alright 156
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr African AE 7,770
White people hate us, why again? 3 hr Horizon 44

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE