Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Does anyone have information of what was happening to Eroupe during the Dark Ages? I read that this was the period of Moorish rulership in Eroupe. Some historians claim the Dark Ages was a period of Black Moor and African rulership. I read After the Dark Ages and the removal of King James from rulership was the start of a false Roman doctrine called the Renissance period which brought Christianity to the world. This period included the painting of key figures in history caucasian. King James, Yeshua(Jesus)and the Last Super to name a few. King James as well as the Moors were described by historians as "Swarthy" and "Negro" Orgin. In my opinion King James was probably Mullato with African Ancestors and features. I provided a link of pictures of Moors rulership with White slaves. This intermingling with slaves brought about fair skinned Mulatto decendents.

http://api.ning.com/files/jqWty7Z2-j0jmry3VvN... -*TX4TiMBAcCZJF1oyK6QVy5XbeI7z jO7TYJxLLTDfC/MainImageMoors_1 .jpg
http://www.google.com/imgres...
http://africanglory.com/catalog/popup_image.p...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Any thoughts?
Lil Tony

Washington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Judah wrote:
Does anyone have information of what was happening to Eroupe during the Dark Ages? I read that this was the period of Moorish rulership in Eroupe. Some historians claim the Dark Ages was a period of Black Moor and African rulership. I read After the Dark Ages and the removal of King James from rulership was the start of a false Roman doctrine called the Renissance period which brought Christianity to the world. This period included the painting of key figures in history caucasian. King James, Yeshua(Jesus)and the Last Super to name a few. King James as well as the Moors were described by historians as "Swarthy" and "Negro" Orgin. In my opinion King James was probably Mullato with African Ancestors and features. I provided a link of pictures of Moors rulership with White slaves. This intermingling with slaves brought about fair skinned Mulatto decendents.
http://api.ning.com/files/jqWty7Z2-j0jmry3VvN... -*TX4TiMBAcCZJF1oyK6QVy5XbeI7z jO7TYJxLLTDfC/MainImageMoors_1 .jpg
http://www.google.com/imgres... - XQOyFeF23__YVQ6dMFg=&h=528 &w=499&sz=53&hl=en &start=9&zoom=1&um =1&itbs=1&tbnid=Q8rvCY 0tOYYZaM:&tbnh=132&tbn w=125&prev=/images%3Fq%3DM oors%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3 DN%26tbs%3Disch:1
Any thoughts?
flavor flav roach
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

King James was not a black ruler of Europe, he was NOT black period. How pathetically brainwashed are some of you black Americans to stupidly believe Europe had black rulers during the "dark ages"? Seriously how bad has the educational system gotten to produce such brainwashed bozos?
7 seals

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

lol... he heard some historians claim... lol...

The "Dark" Ages... that doesn't refer to BLACK people, duh...

Historians in fact are increasingly uneasy with this label, since much of Western Europe during this period had thriving economies, cultures, etc.

The Moors ruled PART of Iberia for a while, and Sicily for 2 centuries. Not EUROPE as a whole, DUH!!!

Those of you who believe these idiotic Moorish-Hebrew-Olmec-Viking nutcase theories fall for them because your own knowledge of history is SO LACKING!!!
Judah

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
King James was not a black ruler of Europe, he was NOT black period. How pathetically brainwashed are some of you black Americans to stupidly believe Europe had black rulers during the "dark ages"? Seriously how bad has the educational system gotten to produce such brainwashed bozos?
Did you even take the time to research the Moors rulership in Eroupe or do you just dismiss black topix without research and call it "afrocentric." How can countless historians and paintings be wrong. The Moors rulership in Eroupe from 700 ad until around 1500 is common knowledge amongst mainstream sites like Wikepedia as well as individual historians. The Moors included Black Africans and Arabs, Jeffrey, can you at least research a subject before you dismiss it. There is more than enough info on the Black Moors of Euroupe that include paintings of Black rulers and their White Slaves. And you say Im brainwashed? Anything that does not fit in your world view as Whites being surperior is brainwashing at its best. The funny thing is, you probably believe what you say is truth.
Judah

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
lol... he heard some historians claim... lol...
The "Dark" Ages... that doesn't refer to BLACK people, duh...
Historians in fact are increasingly uneasy with this label, since much of Western Europe during this period had thriving economies, cultures, etc.
The Moors ruled PART of Iberia for a while, and Sicily for 2 centuries. Not EUROPE as a whole, DUH!!!
Those of you who believe these idiotic Moorish-Hebrew-Olmec-Viking nutcase theories fall for them because your own knowledge of history is SO LACKING!!!
Which thriving economies and culture are you refering to? I cant find any culture info on Western Euroupe during this "Dark Age" period of time. Can you provide me with some specifics. I found info on the Renissance but that didnt begin until around 1500. The Moors ruled part of Iberia for a while? wrong. The Moors ruled in spain from 700 ad until 1492. Thats over 700 years, so lets not downplay it. Why do you call it a "nutcase theory? There is plenty of history from crdible historians regarding the Moors rulership as well as their Orgin. You act like I made this shit up. Anyway, your entitled to your opinion. Next
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even take the time to research the Moors rulership in Eroupe or do you just dismiss black topix without research and call it "afrocentric." How can countless historians and paintings be wrong. The Moors rulership in Eroupe from 700 ad until around 1500 is common knowledge amongst mainstream sites like Wikepedia as well as individual historians. The Moors included Black Africans and Arabs, Jeffrey, can you at least research a subject before you dismiss it. There is more than enough info on the Black Moors of Euroupe that include paintings of Black rulers and their White Slaves. And you say Im brainwashed? Anything that does not fit in your world view as Whites being surperior is brainwashing at its best. The funny thing is, you probably believe what you say is truth.
I obviously know more about the subject matter then you do. For one the Moors only ruled the Southern parts of Spain and Portugal, NOT all of Europe as your ridiculous post is trying to wrongly claim even making white European historical figures like the English King James into some 'black Moor'. How ludicrous. Secondly not ALL Moors were 'black', even Oxford English Dictionary clearly state the original word 'Moor' didn't hold ANY racial identity to it given there many Moors who were not black:

Oxford English Dictionary: a Moor was a native of Mauretania, a region of Northern Africa corresponding to parts of Morocco and Algeria. In later times, one belonging to the people of mixed Berber and Arab race, Muslim in religion, who constitute the bulk of the population of North-Western Africa, and who in the 8th century conquered Spain. In the Middle Ages, and as late as the 17th century the Moors were commonly supposed to be mostly 'black' or very swarthy, though the existence of 'white Moors' was recognized, and hence the word was often used for 'ne- gr- o'; of 'Blackmoor." Cleary the noun has meant different things to different people in different cultures at different times."

"Moor: in English usage, a Moroccan or, formerly, a member of the Muslim population of what is now Spain and Portugal. Of mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins, the Moors created the Arab Andalusian civilization and subsequently settled as refugees in North Africa between the 11th and 17th centuries. By extension (corresponding to the Spanish moro), the term occasionally denotes any Muslim in general, as in the case of the “Moors” of Sri Lanka or of the Philippines. The word derives from the Latin Mauri, first used by the Romans to denote the inhabitants of the Roman province of Mauritania, comprising the western portion of modern Algeria and the northeast portion of modern Morocco. Modern Mauritanians are also sometimes referred to as Moors."
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/391...

"Mauritania: According to Human Rights Watch/Africa, roughly a third of the inhabitants are 'beydanes'(literally 'white men) of Arab-Berber descent, otherwise known as ---> MOORS <---(or white Moors). Another third, called 'haratin'(otherwise known as 'black Moors), are former black slaves or their descendants 'who remain politically and culturally tied to their former masters."
http://books.google.com/books...

So deal with historical facts please and not your Afrocentric clownish wishes of 'black Moors ruling' Europe. Brainwashed is what ignorant black Americans like yourself seem to be which is not only the truth but the sad reality of your mythical created world.
Judah

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I obviously know more about the subject matter then you do. For one the Moors only ruled the Southern parts of Spain and Portugal, NOT all of Europe as your ridiculous post is trying to wrongly claim even making white European historical figures like the English King James into some 'black Moor'. How ludicrous. Secondly not ALL Moors were 'black', even Oxford English Dictionary clearly state the original word 'Moor' didn't hold ANY racial identity to it given there many Moors who were not black:
Oxford English Dictionary: a Moor was a native of Mauretania, a region of Northern Africa corresponding to parts of Morocco and Algeria. In later times, one belonging to the people of mixed Berber and Arab race, Muslim in religion, who constitute the bulk of the population of North-Western Africa, and who in the 8th century conquered Spain. In the Middle Ages, and as late as the 17th century the Moors were commonly supposed to be mostly 'black' or very swarthy, though the existence of 'white Moors' was recognized, and hence the word was often used for 'ne- gr- o'; of 'Blackmoor." Cleary the noun has meant different things to different people in different cultures at different times."
"Moor: in English usage, a Moroccan or, formerly, a member of the Muslim population of what is now Spain and Portugal. Of mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins, the Moors created the Arab Andalusian civilization and subsequently settled as refugees in North Africa between the 11th and 17th centuries. By extension (corresponding to the Spanish moro), the term occasionally denotes any Muslim in general, as in the case of the “Moors” of Sri Lanka or of the Philippines. The word derives from the Latin Mauri, first used by the Romans to denote the inhabitants of the Roman province of Mauritania, comprising the western portion of modern Algeria and the northeast portion of modern Morocco. Modern Mauritanians are also sometimes referred to as Moors."
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/391...
"Mauritania: According to Human Rights Watch/Africa, roughly a third of the inhabitants are 'beydanes'(literally 'white men) of Arab-Berber descent, otherwise known as ---> MOORS <---(or white Moors). Another third, called 'haratin'(otherwise known as 'black Moors), are former black slaves or their descendants 'who remain politically and culturally tied to their former masters."
http://books.google.com/books...
So deal with historical facts please and not your Afrocentric clownish wishes of 'black Moors ruling' Europe. Brainwashed is what ignorant black Americans like yourself seem to be which is not only the truth but the sad reality of your mythical created world.
Thanks for your opinion. Next
Judah

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Do I care what the oxford English dictionary or Britanica thinks a Moor is. Am I supposed to trust the word of Eroupeans and Romans who have lied on my people forever. GTFOH. The only reason you refer to these findings as historical and fact is because its the work of White folks. Last time I checked Spain is apart of Euroupe. Why are you constantly camping on the African American forum. Is there a Viking, Caveman, Gentile, or Heathen forum you could post on? Are these the non black Moors your refering to? Your a Joke. Im done with you. Next
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Judah wrote:
Do I care what the oxford English dictionary or Britanica thinks a Moor is. Am I supposed to trust the word of Eroupeans and Romans who have lied on my people forever. GTFOH. The only reason you refer to these findings as historical and fact is because its the work of White folks. Last time I checked Spain is apart of Euroupe. Why are you constantly camping on the African American forum. Is there a Viking, Caveman, Gentile, or Heathen forum you could post on? Are these the non black Moors your refering to? Your a Joke. Im done with you. Next
oxford English dictionary or Britanica have more credibility then the nonsense and clownish sources you are providing. No one said Spain wasn't part of Europe but your incorrect and false claim that the Moors were ruling all over Europe, even trying to stupidly claim the English King James was 'a black Moor', is beyond ludicrous its down right crazy talk. The wishful thinking and fantasy world of ignorant black Americans. Not all Moors were black and they didn't rule all over Europe, just the southern parts of the Iberian peninsula and most who were ruling there weren't even 'black' but Muslim Berbers, or Arabs or convert Muslim Europeans. Those are the facts.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Which thriving economies and culture are you refering to? I cant find any culture info on Western Euroupe during this "Dark Age" period of time. Can you provide me with some specifics. I found info on the Renissance but that didnt begin until around 1500. The Moors ruled part of Iberia for a while? wrong. The Moors ruled in spain from 700 ad until 1492. Thats over 700 years, so lets not downplay it. Why do you call it a "nutcase theory? There is plenty of history from crdible historians regarding the Moors rulership as well as their Orgin. You act like I made this shit up. Anyway, your entitled to your opinion. Next
Don't condescend to me, boy. You haven't the education to stand up in my presence.

The Moors ruled PART of Spain for that period. In the end they ruled only the Kingdom of Granada. They did not "rule Spain" for 700 years.

If there was no cultural flowering during the Dark Ages, so-called, then wouldn't that be the fault of your mythical Moors who ruled... LOL...

But in fact there was a bustling economy in northern Italy, in towns like Milano and Bologna, and in the Low Countries, in Bruges, Antwerp, etc. Then there was the Celtic Golden Age of "Sub-Roman Britain". And the cultural renaissance in Ireland, among the monks who then spread out and brought learning and literacy to much of Western Europe.

We know who were the kings of all those places during that period. Where are the Moors? Only in southern Spain and Sicily, and their parasitic pirate asses got thrown out.

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judah wrote:
Any thoughts?
Two problems--at least as far as the English royalty goes...

First, they were and are inbred all to hell.

Second, if you go here:(Turn your speakers down unless you like harpsichord) http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/kjchart.htm

You find that--unless King James was cuckolded left and right by white men--he probably wasnt' black because at least several of his descendants are about as white as they come in modern times as well as reportedly so--like King George III and Queen Victoria--in pre-photograph eras.

So, unless there was a massive, continent-wide coup by white people in white countries who adopted the names and titles of black people in power in Western Europe without anyone noticing or making mention...
Judah

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't condescend to me, boy. You haven't the education to stand up in my presence.
The Moors ruled PART of Spain for that period. In the end they ruled only the Kingdom of Granada. They did not "rule Spain" for 700 years.
If there was no cultural flowering during the Dark Ages, so-called, then wouldn't that be the fault of your mythical Moors who ruled... LOL...
But in fact there was a bustling economy in northern Italy, in towns like Milano and Bologna, and in the Low Countries, in Bruges, Antwerp, etc. Then there was the Celtic Golden Age of "Sub-Roman Britain". And the cultural renaissance in Ireland, among the monks who then spread out and brought learning and literacy to much of Western Europe.
We know who were the kings of all those places during that period. Where are the Moors? Only in southern Spain and Sicily, and their parasitic pirate asses got thrown out.
1st, Im not your Boy, leave that talk for your ugly ass kids, 2nd I said your entitled to your opinion. Everyone on this forum thinks he or she is a scholar. I created a post based on some info I read. No one knows for a fact what the past was unless you were there. That is point of having a internet dialogue. You think you know everything about World history. Your arogant Whillie Lynch, Im a white man and I know your history is disgusting. I put it out to hear some information from my brothers on the subject. I dont know the history of Ireland or Oscar Meyer Bologna. Nor do I care to learn.
Judah

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
oxford English dictionary or Britanica have more credibility then the nonsense and clownish sources you are providing. No one said Spain wasn't part of Europe but your incorrect and false claim that the Moors were ruling all over Europe, even trying to stupidly claim the English King James was 'a black Moor', is beyond ludicrous its down right crazy talk. The wishful thinking and fantasy world of ignorant black Americans. Not all Moors were black and they didn't rule all over Europe, just the southern parts of the Iberian peninsula and most who were ruling there weren't even 'black' but Muslim Berbers, or Arabs or convert Muslim Europeans. Those are the facts.
Thank you for your imput. You are so smart Mr. Willie Lynch. Are you a Dr. or Scholar? No, your a blogger like everyone else. You need to take a oxy and relax. I was seeking information from my brothers on the Subject, I read king James was Swarthy and dark. Based on the lies that history has told Its my right to question all mainstream sources of Information. It was the great historians who taught caucasians were the people of the bible. GTFOH. Once again out of nowhere he comes Willie Lynch camping on Black forums.
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your imput. You are so smart Mr. Willie Lynch. Are you a Dr. or Scholar? No, your a blogger like everyone else. You need to take a oxy and relax. I was seeking information from my brothers on the Subject, I read king James was Swarthy and dark. Based on the lies that history has told Its my right to question all mainstream sources of Information. It was the great historians who taught caucasians were the people of the bible. GTFOH. Once again out of nowhere he comes Willie Lynch camping on Black forums.
No one is lying to you, you just need to study CREDIBLE historical evidence and facts, not the wishful thinkings of Afrocentric clowns. No where is King James called 'dark' expect in the minds of some uneducated black Americans. He was the KING OF ENGLAND, the fact that there are some dumb Americans out there now even trying to claim him as 'black' shows how brainwashed and full of BS they are. I repeat, Europe wasn't ruled by 'black Moors', also not all Moors were black, there were many who were not. The Moors were racially and ethnically mixed group, and the Moors only ruled parts of the Iberian peninsula, not through out Europe as this thread is dubiously trying to claim.
UruEuWauWau

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Judah wrote:
Any thoughts?
So much crap for nuttin', son. ;-D What I don't get is how come such a piece of ghetto trollin' little shyat never heard of a big Nubian general & his legion of martyrs who sacrificed their lives to save (innocent) European people?!:-P & his name is famous in CH. Tsk, y' clueless kids.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

The Dark ages is realy a misnomer. Some people think it means Europe was somehow subdued or inert. Basically because it is contrasted with the pomp and more sophisticad culture of Rome before she fell. However it was far from dull or noneventful, it was the time of Charlemagne the Great and the Franks, the Holy Roman Empire, of valiant knights and conquests.
Also the Moors (most who were not Black) never ruled anything outside of Spain. They may have made forays into France but they certainly never got as far as England. You see the Franks and other Germanic tribes kept them in check, and gradually stole land back from them little by little, until all they had left was the small city state of Granada.

And King James rulled long after the Moors had left Spain. Here is his portrait.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:James_I_of_...

And did you say the Renaissance was a a false Roman doctrine????
Blunt Mocker

Brecon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain IS part of Iberia, you idiot. That was the extent of the Moors, who were NOT NEGROES but Arab/N African. and which King James are you talking about?
Blunt Mocker

Brecon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
King James 1 was a blonde scotsman, with part -French ancestry. James II of England was swarthy, as he was mainly Italian and French by ancestry. he was not a negro or an arab.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••