AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Strong man wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are aggressive, strong, and tough because many have to be from growing up in a poor enviornment. Whites that grow up in a similar enviornment are also aggressive, strong, and tough. Many whites grow up on a silver spoon and dont have to be hard. Evironment not genetics.
Environment and genetics both play a role. A person who is born with mostly fast twitch muscle fibers will never be a world class sprinter. However, through training and exercise that person can greatly improve their sprinting ability--but they will never be amoung to world best or even close. Likewise, due to soft living, western white males tend to be softer (on average), than Easter white males (Russian, Bulgarian). However, that doesn't mean all western white males are weak. Some are very athletic in build. It is all in the averages. And your average black male is physically to superior to your average white male--due to both genetics and environment.

“NO TO RACE MIXING NO TO RACISM”

Since: Nov 08

Oulu, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
Environment and genetics both play a role. A person who is born with mostly fast twitch muscle fibers will never be a world class sprinter. However, through training and exercise that person can greatly improve their sprinting ability--but they will never be amoung to world best or even close. Likewise, due to soft living, western white males tend to be softer (on average), than Easter white males (Russian, Bulgarian). However, that doesn't mean all western white males are weak. Some are very athletic in build. It is all in the averages. And your average black male is physically to superior to your average white male--due to both genetics and environment.
No one is superior in average..
Again, you are just hurt.

Since: Nov 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority" to help wrestle a lion in Africa... the white man invents modern guns to kill his prey.

While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents planes and jets to fly like birds; the blacks keep running around the ground looking up at the birds and white men with much jealousy.

While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents video cameras to show future people what it was like in the past; and blacks African's keep carving things into stone, stick figures, or painting on walls like cavemen.

While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents the computer and world wide web to communicate with people worldwide in a matter of seconds! And the black man in Africa still has to rely on his voice to scream at others in the jungle for communication.

While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents things like the guitar, violin, bass, etc. While the black man in Africa bangs on primitive drums and dances around a fire like animals.

And so on. You get the point.

So, you can have your "phsyical superiority" if it even exists, because what the white man has made compared with his superior BRAIN power, is worth a TRILLION times more!

Good day!:)
Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Dr Endo wrote:
The topic is, are blacks physically superior to whites? The Zulus proved that in hand to hand combat, they are. American Indians usually got the best of the white man as well. Whites depend upon technology to defend themselves.
Hey Dr. Endo, I am 6'1" 220lbs and have been trained for 17 years in martial arts. I don't think I'd need any technology to defend myself against 97% of any race of anybody.
Strong man

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Endo, are you an endomorph? I have been a personal trainer for about 8 years and have trained many clients white and black. My strongest clients have been (russian)white. American blacks and whites have been similar in the weight room. Anyway, you keep talking about blacks having more testosterone on average and more fast twitch muscle fiber... where is a link to some solid proven research on this. I have seen research on bone density and black having high calves but nothing on the other stuff you have been boasting about. Show me some research besided what it "seems" like by observing running backs and top sprinters...
Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

To answer the original question, I would say in a very general sense that I think socio-economic conditions play a larger factor in determining physical superiority than does race. Certainly genetics play a role, and over generations genetics are undeniably influenced by environment...(By the way, it is very possible for a white guy like me to be more genetically similar to a black dude from say Washington State than that same black dude's genetic similarity to an African from Cameroon).

Look at boxing these days. Why are all of the heavyweights and larger-weight boxing champions white guys from Eastern Europe? Because they have had it tough there for a number of generations, that's why. AA's are getting softer, just like the white man became soft from generations of abundance in Western Europe. There are hard bodied whites and hard bodied blacks in North America no doubt. I would say there are more hardened blacks than whites still in today's western society but it originates from the idea that some one needs to be physically hard to become successful.

I would say that for most of the measurable and quantifiable parameters once could use to determine physical characteristics, African Americans are on average physically superior to white Americans. This being a result of many things, the originating environment (Africa was/is a very hard place to survive in!).

When it comes to outright speed and fast-twitch muscles, yes AA's have the edge no doubt. On the other hand, I would say that the edge in outright muscle strength may in fact go to the whites, based on weight-lifting champions and wrestling, etc. Not sure why this is the case, maybe it is latent strength from harder times?

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Canadian White Boy wrote:
To answer the original question, I would say in a very general sense that I think socio-economic conditions play a larger factor in determining physical superiority than does race. Certainly genetics play a role, and over generations genetics are undeniably influenced by environment...(By the way, it is very possible for a white guy like me to be more genetically similar to a black dude from say Washington State than that same black dude's genetic similarity to an African from Cameroon).
Look at boxing these days. Why are all of the heavyweights and larger-weight boxing champions white guys from Eastern Europe? Because they have had it tough there for a number of generations, that's why. AA's are getting softer, just like the white man became soft from generations of abundance in Western Europe. There are hard bodied whites and hard bodied blacks in North America no doubt. I would say there are more hardened blacks than whites still in today's western society but it originates from the idea that some one needs to be physically hard to become successful.
I would say that for most of the measurable and quantifiable parameters once could use to determine physical characteristics, African Americans are on average physically superior to white Americans. This being a result of many things, the originating environment (Africa was/is a very hard place to survive in!).
When it comes to outright speed and fast-twitch muscles, yes AA's have the edge no doubt. On the other hand, I would say that the edge in outright muscle strength may in fact go to the whites, based on weight-lifting champions and wrestling, etc. Not sure why this is the case, maybe it is latent strength from harder times?
what is the economy like in canada right now?
Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Economy here is is in a slight recession or on the brink of recession but not suffering to the same degree the US is currently. Please understand that it takes generations of hard times to produce what I am talking about...
Dr Endo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Discovery of the factors responsible for preservation of muscle mass in blacks may provide strategies that can be applied to the whole population. For example, we and others have found higher levels of serum testosterone in blacks compared with whites and have speculated on the role of androgens in preventing involutional changes in body composition.

Bone density at all skeletal sites was statistically significantly greater in black than in white subjects; on average, adjustment for covariates reduced the percentage density differences by 42% for men and 34% for women. Adjusted bone density at various skeletal sites was 4.516.1% higher for black than for white men and was 1.27.3% higher for black than for white women. We concluded that racial differences in bone strength is substantial.

By midadolescence, black boys and girls have 1015% greater bone density than their white counterparts. However, most of the difference would be expected to remain evident 1020 yr later. Thus, the appearance of such a large racial difference in young adults cannot be attributed to persistent differences in metabolic or lifestyle factors and supports the view that bone density differences result from influences operating during childhood and the teen years. This all gives blacks a distinct physical and athletic advantage over most whites, even into adulthood.

Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Dr Endo, you do realize that working out or participating in sports helps keep bone densities higher, right? I would suggest that people who actively participate in sporting activities thus have higher bone densities than their less active counterparts. As I mentioned, I would say this has less to do with race than environment. ie - a higher % of blacks are active, pursue athletics or work in blue collar labor jobs than whites, thus keeping their bone densities higher.

I work out daily, and eat right so I would assure you I have a much higher than average bone density than most black men, despite being white.

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Woodsboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Northalius wrote:
While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority" to help wrestle a lion in Africa... the white man invents modern guns to kill his prey.
While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents planes and jets to fly like birds; the blacks keep running around the ground looking up at the birds and white men with much jealousy.
While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents video cameras to show future people what it was like in the past; and blacks African's keep carving things into stone, stick figures, or painting on walls like cavemen.
While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents the computer and world wide web to communicate with people worldwide in a matter of seconds! And the black man in Africa still has to rely on his voice to scream at others in the jungle for communication.
While the black man boasts of his "physical superiority,"... the white man invents things like the guitar, violin, bass, etc. While the black man in Africa bangs on primitive drums and dances around a fire like animals.
And so on. You get the point.
So, you can have your "phsyical superiority" if it even exists, because what the white man has made compared with his superior BRAIN power, is worth a TRILLION times more!
Good day!:)
Check your facts. The black man actually invented many of the things you credit to whites.

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Economy here is is in a slight recession or on the brink of recession but not suffering to the same degree the US is currently. Please understand that it takes generations of hard times to produce what I am talking about...
Ok I was just wondering. My question had nothing to do with the topic of this thread at all, but I saw that you were canadian and I was wonderign about the economy
sweets

Telford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Simon Johnston wrote:
<quoted text>blacf men are dangerous vicious beasts.....they belong in prison....or better yet dead
"The brick that the builder refuse shall become the headstone" Our time soon come. History proves this repeatedly. The English were once the underclass to the French, not even ur language was recognised as an official language. From ur humble beginnings U became a superpower...Likewise for the Romans who were slaves to the Moores. Egyptians were once slaves too b4 becoming a great nation. White mans own inventions and success will eventually kill him leaving us, the ethnic majority superior
Jorge

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

actually white man's inventions and successes will prolong his stay on the planet...dumbass
Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I was just wondering. My question had nothing to do with the topic of this thread at all, but I saw that you were canadian and I was wonderign about the economy
Oh, ok hah.. yeah our banking and economics were sound and not in deficit when this collapse hit the US markets, but since Canada and the US are each others' largest trading partners, obviously this will inevitably have an effect on Canada as well over the medium and long term.

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

<quoted text>
Oh, ok hah.. yeah our banking and economics were sound and not in deficit when this collapse hit the US markets, but since Canada and the US are each others' largest trading partners, obviously this will inevitably have an effect on Canada as well over the medium and long term.
oh ok. How about the job outlooks for Canadians? Is it suffering like the job market here in the US? And how is the cost of living? Like gas, food, etc.
Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

well depending on the sector of course, but definitely the manufacturing sector is suffering. Canada is a commodities-based economy and some industries such as mining are still thriving here in BC. The cost of living etc, gas and such are very dependent upon where in Canada you live. I actually live in Vancouver, which has the highest cost of living anywhere in Canada. Oil-rich Alberta is the place to be these days.

Overall, our cost of living would actually be considered higher than yours on average, but our standard of living would be considered slightly higher as well.

What is GA like vs say California or NY?

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

well depending on the sector of course, but definitely the manufacturing sector is suffering. Canada is a commodities-based economy and some industries such as mining are still thriving here in BC. The cost of living etc, gas and such are very dependent upon where in Canada you live. I actually live in Vancouver, which has the highest cost of living anywhere in Canada. Oil-rich Alberta is the place to be these days.
Overall, our cost of living would actually be considered higher than yours on average, but our standard of living would be considered slightly higher as well.
What is GA like vs say California or NY?
Georgia is very cost-friendly compared to NY and Cali. Like when we used to live in Cambridge, MA we had a 2 bedroom apt. that was running like right at 2000 a month. Here in GA you have rent a 5 bedroom 2 story house with a lake for that! LOL. Like a 2 bedroom here is runs from 400 to 700 depending on quality and location. In some places you can rent a small 2 bedrm house for 450. Those are just some examples

What about Toronto? Do you know about how it would be there?
Canadian White Boy

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia is very cost-friendly compared to NY and Cali. Like when we used to live in Cambridge, MA we had a 2 bedroom apt. that was running like right at 2000 a month. Here in GA you have rent a 5 bedroom 2 story house with a lake for that! LOL. Like a 2 bedroom here is runs from 400 to 700 depending on quality and location. In some places you can rent a small 2 bedrm house for 450. Those are just some examples
What about Toronto? Do you know about how it would be there?
Toronto would be slightly lower than Vancouver. I pay $1100 CDN for a 500 Sq Ft 1 BR apt downtown here. Are you thinking of moving here?

Here's a good link to compare Canadian cities:

http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/Vancouverlivi...
Lebanese Girl

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Venus is Naked wrote:
Actually no it doesnt.If you where physically superior,you would not be getting sicker faster than a white person.You all dye younger and have more cancer,diabetes,high blood pressure,Also of drug addaction and murder at younger ages than any other races.Also we are way stronger in the mind with many more brain cells than black people.And that counts the most.And we dont go around making stupid post.
Well, actually to a certain degree there are superior, simply by the whole "natural selection"
aspect of slavery - the weak died, and the stronger survived and had more kids..of course, other things come into play, alot of times, the bad health factors that you are mentioning venus are due to the stress that society has inflicted upon black people in general, so it is common of course that they are affected taht way..put any white person through what the blacks went through and see how their cholesterol points are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••