|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

maceo

There's a lot of Whites doing positive things but for the most part 80-85% of Black men schitt is horrible they SUCK as husbands and mates!

White Dad, Black Daughter: Facebook Swoons with 2,000 remarks
By: Jenée Desmond-Harris | Posted: July 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/white-dad-black-d...

Why are all of the Black women swooning over a Black woman's white husband doing her daughters hair on facebook?

Because No Black men will take their children out for even Ice Cream cone? How Sad, Never mind do their black daughters hair or even take interest in them as a Father! Apparently this White man has married a Black women and took on that task!

How Sad!

Everybody is in awe that this White man is stepping up to the plate to braid his adopted daughters hair in the morning? Where's her Black Father? Chasing WW Ass's?

When Most black men don't do a damn thing!

Why is it that a White man is getting attention for doing a Black girls hair? Is it because Black men don't do schitt for their own kids?

I bet her Black Father didn't do schitt for her and I bet his Dumb Ass feels like a fool after seeing this in national news!

Almost 2,000 Black women (and growing) posted they were amazed this anchor man was doing his Black daughters hair online! Black men are never around to show that type of care or concern to any of hteir kids!

Is so sad!
none

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

black women get wise whitemen,are dogging you out on topix everyday.and all you can do is talk about black men how sad.

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

What's this to do with Black men? Black men have been doing this since forever. A White man taking out his daughter's braids is cute but not praise worthy...except to a few Black women who have never met or dated but still idolize White men.

If you think this is something, you should see the other tricks some are capable of. They'll even make you a sammich, rub your feet, wash dishes...the list is endless...That's what any man will do when he cares.

Relax, Sad. This is nothing. If anything, it speaks to the fact that Black women, even in 2012, still can't accept our natural hair and believe that we can't trust any non-Black to accept it either. But this isn't the case. People accept you (all of you) when you love and accept yourself.

Self Love 2012!!

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

So a bw married a gay white hairdresser big deal.
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Colonel Rufus wrote:
So a bw married a gay white hairdresser big deal.
you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

hahahahaha
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

lovey26x wrote:
What's this to do with Black men? Black men have been doing this since forever. A White man taking out his daughter's braids is cute but not praise worthy...except to a few Black women who have never met or dated but still idolize White men.
I
maceo

There's a lot of Whites doing positive things but for the most part 80-85% of Black men schitt is horrible they SUCK as husbands and mates!

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/white-dad-black-d ...

Why are all of the Black women swooning over a Black woman's white husband doing her daughters hair on facebook?

Because No Black men will take their children out for even Ice Cream cone? How Sad, Never mind do their black daughters hair or even take interest in them as a Father! Apparently this White man has married a Black women and took on that task!

How Sad!

Everybody is in awe that this White man is stepping up to the plate to braid his adopted daughters hair in the morning? Where's her Black Father? Chasing WW Ass's?

Why is it that a White man is getting attention for doing a Black girls hair? Is it because Black men don't do schitt for their own kids?

I bet her Black Father didn't do schitt for her and I bet his Dumb Ass feels like a fool after seeing this in national news!

Almost 2,000 Black women (and growing) posted they were amazed this anchor man was doing his Black daughters hair online! Black men are never around to show that type of care or concern to any of hteir kids!

Is so sad!

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Sadbuttrue wrote:
maceo
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/white-dad-black-d...
How Sad!
Is so sad!
typical thread about hating black thre hundreds of theses threads arnt folks tired of bashing black men i mean what is the facination si you hate every single black man earth i guess that includes me as well
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

arkenfel wrote:
<quoted text>typical thread about hating black thre hundreds of theses threads arnt folks tired of bashing black men i mean what is the facination si you hate every single black man earth i guess that includes me as well
I don't blame educated Black women for turning you down! In most cases when women give you chances you destroy their lives and your own!

Besides, I lalways hear Black men bragging about living off and destroying black women and making jokes about it! This is a typical conversation with you Dumb ASS monkeys!

Its not funny, its self destructive and leading you into extinction FAST!

Nobody cares if you married some Low Rate White man's reject; we expect you to accept less since your a Black male! lmao

After watching my choices why would I accept some Bull Schitt Monkey like you or your cohorts that live this way?

ITS A GOOD PORTION OF BLACK MEN THAT DON'T HAVE FUCKN CLUE! THAT'S WHY ARE YOUR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN BEGGING THE WHITE MAN FOR SCRAPS AND WHINING ON FORUMS AND YOUTUBE LIKE SOME FEMINIZED BABY BOYS!

GROW UP AND LEARN FROM THE WHITE MAN!
Toasted

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

none wrote:
black women get wise whitemen,are dogging you out on topix everyday.and all you can do is talk about black men how sad.
Black men, get a job. White men are outsmarting you in the real world every day and all you do is threaten Black women. How sad.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

How many ir sheboons does it take to change a lightbulb??????????
Lucifer_ the Light-bearer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Oh, I'm so hurt because she hates us black men, Lol.
Black Men Suck

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The most useless men on Earth are Black. I messed up and married one. He is completely worthless. He is only good at chasing booty and negligence towards his family. He wants praise for nothing.
Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Black Men Suck wrote:
The most useless men on Earth are Black. I messed up and married one. He is completely worthless. He is only good at chasing booty and negligence towards his family. He wants praise for nothing.
stfu blaq honey!
None of your business

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I hate black fathers because most of them are poor and unholy. I really hate them and I'am also black. I hate those sons of unholy unrightious bitches.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Well im ready for bm to make a bashing thread of us lol.Bm and wm are EXACTLY the same..they luv hating bw so dnt trust either one of them.Trust yourselfs ladies

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

None of your business wrote:
I hate black fathers because most of them are poor and unholy. I really hate them and I'am also black. I hate those sons of unholy unrightious bitches.
Daddy issues?well my dad stuck with me and i luv him..he could be annoying sometimes though lol
Blue

Stuttgart, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Total daddy issues!
Just because you had a terrible childhood doesnt mean that all dads are like that at all. I am a black father, i do my daughter's hair, i take her out, i make sure that my darling is well taken care of, and for you to post something so general as to all black fathers are bad is idiotic to put it mildly.
You really have bad issues, i hope no one has the bad luck of marrying you.
white guys

Meknès, Morocco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

blacks are dirt minded
they think they are better than everyone else
they believe having big dick is everything ::they prove their weakness referring to the penis size lol
no black genuis was born yet lol
not all of them but many of them
i have got a monster dick but i am white
Thinking About It

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

white guys wrote:
blacks are dirt minded
they think they are better than everyone else
they believe having big dick is everything ::they prove their weakness referring to the penis size lol
no black genuis was born yet lol
not all of them but many of them
i have got a monster dick but i am white
Ugh...
Thinking About It

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Mint cookies wrote:
Well im ready for bm to make a bashing thread of us lol.Bm and wm are EXACTLY the same..they luv hating bw so dnt trust either one of them.Trust yourselfs ladies
I don't "hate" anyone. I feel bad for you people because I see what's coming up your way in America if you continue down the road you're going. And, no. I don't like the way most blacks look...especially black men...but, that is my preference. That does not mean that I am racist. As a matter of fact, I would be quite pleased to see your community turn itself around and to succeed--as is your birth right. What I find disgusting is your lack of racial unity... Que sera, sera.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

535 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min dev143 113,220
Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 4 min Sheila 138
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 89,136
I can't stand hair hats that walk around preach... 6 min I see triplets 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,037,756
Cuba Gooding Jr's wife files for divorce after ... 10 min Big Knob 51
The Black Race - Gods Chosen People! (Mar '13) 21 min Nomadthegreat 254
Just in! Lupita Nyong'o Name Most Beautiful! 24 min SadButTrue 178
The Spotted Place 59 min Ugh 124