Images of Black Moors in Europe

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#1 Sep 16, 2011
We have heard all the eurocentric lies and theories trying to explain away the fact that their white ancestors were conquered and enslaved by black Moors for a period of 800 years,

Many will try to tell you that the term Moor was used to describe dark skin whites with black hair, yet the term Moor was never used to describe those from Italy with dark hair and dark skin....Hmmm the irony.

We also hear that the blacks who were in Europe were slaves. That too seems ironic, because whites have yet to explain away the fact that we have picture evidence and statues that are still standing in Europe today of black moors in postiions of authority wearing crowns.

On this thread I will be presenting pictures as proof/wvidence of the black Moors in Europe.

People say that pictures speak a thousand words, perhaps then these pictures should refute the eurocentrist thousands of lies.
Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#2 Sep 16, 2011
Powerful Images of Black Moors in Europe

Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#3 Sep 16, 2011
100's of BLACK negro Moors Images in Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Only a fool would see these images and still try to argue the point that the Moors were nor black lol.
Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Coat of arms of Pope Benedict XVI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BXVI_CoA_li...

This is the Papal coat of arms of the current pope. Clearly we see here the head of a BLACK Moor wearing a crown.
UruEuWauWau

France

#5 Sep 16, 2011
All I see are dark-skinned Gypsies. ;-) Most of these afrocentr(ist)ic little Usonian twits are of dark-skinned Gypsy origin. ;-P
Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Yes there were Mulatoos and people who would be considered as white who made up the Moorish armies, however the Moorish kings were black. They would be visibly today described today as Negroes.

Just because a army may have a few non ethical Moors, does not mean that the Moors were anything other than black. Rome's army was also intergrated. However no fool would argue the point that the Romans were anything but white.
Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Moors in Europe - Black Gold

Moorish Queen

Morton, PA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Here is a picture of Sait Benedict "THE MOOR"

http://soulofamerica.com/soagalleries/pit/wor...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Same old tired crap.

Claiming: "The Moors ruled Europe." Wrong. They never even conquered all of Iberia. They invaded and were immediately tossed out of France. They ruled Sicily for 2 centuries. That's it. For most of their time in Spain, they ruled only the south, and for the last few centuries only the small Kingdom of Granada.

Their kings were black? Mostly not. Tariq, the conqueror of Iberia, was not black. Many almoravides were black. Otherwise, they were a small minority of the Moors.

“Moor” in Medieval Europe meant western Muslim.“Saracen” meant eastern Muslim.

The word “Moor” never meant “black”. It is from a Phoenician word for “Westerner”.

Learn history before you babble your black supremacist Afronazism, which is nothing but a reflection of white supremacist Eurocentrism with the colors reversed.

Get a real education, and don't attempt to run this forum through the same argument you Afronazis have already completely lost.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#10 Sep 16, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
Same old tired crap.
Claiming: "The Moors ruled Europe." Wrong. They never even conquered all of Iberia. They invaded and were immediately tossed out of France. They ruled Sicily for 2 centuries. That's it. For most of their time in Spain, they ruled only the south, and for the last few centuries only the small Kingdom of Granada.
Their kings were black? Mostly not. Tariq, the conqueror of Iberia, was not black. Many almoravides were black. Otherwise, they were a small minority of the Moors.
“Moor” in Medieval Europe meant western Muslim.“Saracen” meant eastern Muslim.
The word “Moor” never meant “black”. It is from a Phoenician word for “Westerner”.
Learn history before you babble your black supremacist Afronazism, which is nothing but a reflection of white supremacist Eurocentrism with the colors reversed.
Get a real education, and don't attempt to run this forum through the same argument you Afronazis have already completely lost.
Nothing to do with race but they did rule over the Iberian Peninsula for nearly 800 years. You have to admit that is a big feat considering no single European power has done the same anywhere in Africa. Roman Egypt coming the closest at 672 years.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Sep 16, 2011
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with race but they did rule over the Iberian Peninsula for nearly 800 years. You have to admit that is a big feat considering no single European power has done the same anywhere in Africa. Roman Egypt coming the closest at 672 years.
Dude watchu talking about? Thats just like the Franks rulling France or the Anglo Saxons rulling Britian. Spain is a relatively small region. Moreover they DID NOT rule all of Spain for 800 years. They never rulled all of Spain. Early on they probably controlled 85% Spain then for the next 600 years they gradually lost more and more territory as they sqaubbled among themselves and kept losing battles to the Christians. By the late 1400's the only thing theyhad left was one city, Granada.

Secondly whether Berber or Black, the knowledge and technology they brought to Spain was not their own

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 16, 2011
powerful images of the moors in europe. you dumb muthafuckas.

http://www.northyorkmoors.org.uk/discover-the... ?
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#15 Sep 16, 2011
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude watchu talking about? Thats just like the Franks rulling France or the Anglo Saxons rulling Britian. Spain is a relatively small region. Moreover they DID NOT rule all of Spain for 800 years. They never rulled all of Spain. Early on they probably controlled 85% Spain then for the next 600 years they gradually lost more and more territory as they sqaubbled among themselves and kept losing battles to the Christians. By the late 1400's the only thing theyhad left was one city, Granada.
Secondly whether Berber or Black, the knowledge and technology they brought to Spain was not their own
But modern day people from that part of Europe are not claiming they're moors like how many English claim to be Anglo-Saxons so that isn't a good example. But yeah they were not successful in that right.

But you have to give them credit for what they achieved like you would the Mongols, the Brits etc. Enough of this downplaying because they were Africans.

But it is what is expected from a Eurocentric to do I guess.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#17 Sep 16, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, cultural, etc, introductions have been taking place in those regions back and forth since prehistoric times. So yes you do have to give them credit for the African and Middle Eastern cultural introductions that came into Europe with them. What I do not agree with and neither does the evidence show that in Europe there wasn't already civilizations that existed during that period and before Moorish rule of Iberia as well as along side them as extremist Afrocentric to stupidly claim that every culture and civilization was introduced to Europe via Moorish conquests.
I don't even know about that region of Europe before Moorish conquests to claim they brought civilization there so you wont here such a claim coming from me. But my belief is civilization in Europe has its roots from the first cradle of civilization in the Fertile crescent (Near East)/southwestern Asia. The same as civilizations in Africa they both diverged from Fertile crescent. Then civilization occurred separately/interdependently in the East (China) and Americas later.

I mean you just have to look at the major Ancient civilizations all roughly around the same region Fertile Crescent/Mediterranean/NE Africa. Also these regions share the same DNA ancestry but at different degrees.
Ramsan

Baltimore, MD

#19 Sep 16, 2011
Moorish Queen wrote:
Coat of arms of Pope Benedict XVI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BXVI_CoA_li...
This is the Papal coat of arms of the current pope. Clearly we see here the head of a BLACK Moor wearing a crown.
unfortunately, many will continue their denial, for denial is what maintains their position, to except facts, one must then except the prior belief held was false, thereby leaving them with the realization that most of what they once believed, needs reavaluation as well as being left with a greater dylima, what else have one been misseducated about? Great info you provided, continue to reeducate, deniers will deny regardless, unless integrity supercedes, racist will deny no matter what, concidering their lack of integrity.
Ramsan

Baltimore, MD

#20 Sep 16, 2011
Moorish Queen wrote:
Here is a picture of Sait Benedict "THE MOOR"
http://soulofamerica.com/soagalleries/pit/wor...
you no doubt have done your homework, however, its not just racists and eurocentrecs who deny black history, but those who seek approval of those who distort there history as well, they wish to be honorary members of that club, because they have been seduced by the power of the subliminal images promoted around the world. You would probably enjoy,( if you havent already) the great work of J.A. Rogers, " Nature knows no colorline", a great read I urge you to read, while your at it, Mr.J.A. Rogerss "From superman to man, Great men of color vol.1, 2, and 3, but nature kmows no color line relates more to the once powerfull influence in europe by not only moors, but others, superman to man clearly illistrate to the conversation with one blackman, against several white " prominant " men, the whitemen are all those whitemen who constantly infiltrate this very forum, when you read it , you will note the same claims by whites used today, its only when "Dixon", a gentlman and main character of the book finishes with them, that finally they concede, very inspiring, as enlightning, I urge all black people, or whites I should say, as we know our history, to read this mans work. For does who prefer their present view, only keep you where you are, misseducated by people who despise those he writes about, only a fool refers to a racist mans views about those he despises.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2011
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know about that region of Europe before Moorish conquests to claim they brought civilization there so you wont here such a claim coming from me. But my belief is civilization in Europe has its roots from the first cradle of civilization in the Fertile crescent (Near East)/southwestern Asia. The same as civilizations in Africa they both diverged from Fertile crescent. Then civilization occurred separately/interdependently in the East (China) and Americas later.
I mean you just have to look at the major Ancient civilizations all roughly around the same region Fertile Crescent/Mediterranean/NE Africa. Also these regions share the same DNA ancestry but at different degrees.
Cradle of Civilization came out of Africa.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#22 Sep 16, 2011
Sidneycatbastard wrote:
powerful images of the moors in europe. you dumb muthafuckas.
http://www.northyorkmoors.org.uk/discover-the... ?
Wow, that sure is some powerful $hit, alright!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#23 Sep 16, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually neither was Moorish rule of Iberia was a single power, it successively constituted a province of the Umayyad Caliphate the second of the four major Arab caliphates established after the death of Muhammad that streched from Saudia Arabia across North Africa and into Southern Europe, initiated by the Caliph Al-Walid I (711–750) from the royal Saudi house of Banu Abd Shams. In that context of not a single power it is similar to Greco-Roman rule of Egypt from 332 BC when the country was conquered by ATG 'til Byzantine control of Egypt fell to Muslim Arab conquests in 641 AD. ;-)
Not only that, but in Moorish Spain quite often there were competing rulers, sometimes Berber chiefs holding out in the hills when Arabs took control of the cities, and so on. So are these Afronazis calling the Arabs "Moors" also? By so doing they are going along with the European usage: "Moor" meaning Muslim. LOL!!!

Quick! Clydella! Claim that the Medieval Arabs were black!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#24 Sep 16, 2011
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fertile Crescent area is not the place of the earliest civilization. The proto-Indian civilization was older, and there was civilization in Europe by 4000 bc, in the Danube and tributary valleys. There is speculation in fact that writing in Sumer was based on that of Vinca in SE Europe.

As for the Moors bringing civilization to Europe, that is beyond preposterous. Spain itself had ancient civilizations which were older than Greece, e.g., Tartessos (the Biblical Tarshish).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 5 min breeding criminals 121
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 8 min Big Knob 224
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 8 min Donny Brook 332
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,144,203
Happy Thanksgiving loot murder and destroy day! 26 min Black Power 12
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 26 min Crazy Jae 5,645
cop who shot 12 yr old boy, lied (video) 27 min ugly monkeys 5
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 31 min Diamondiqa 432
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 54 min Theboogeyman 40
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TheBrassLion 26,637