Gova

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1055 Jul 15, 2012
Ogaden wrote:
<quoted text>
What countries? Why arent you in your "Bantu" succesful country? What might you be doing in Sweden? Usually i have nothing against other African brothers but you are no different from the rest of these trolls...
Sneaking into what country i may ask? NFD which is Somali land. Why don't You close your borders excluding NFD and give it back to us? are you mad we have taken over all real estate and cooperate businesses in Nairobi? Lmao we have fueled your economy like it's nothing....
Don't throw stones when you are living n a Glass house! hopefully Kenya and Somalis will unite and open trade in the future like back in the days with the Swahili Coast!
Stupid question. Why are some whites in Africa and not in there wealthy countries? Compared to HOA, bantu east is more successful. The largest refugee camp in the world full of somalis is found in Kenya. All somalia national wealth is in Kenya. And all the welfare cheques somalis get in west are cashed in in Kenya, piracy money is laundered in Kenya. There is that sh!tty part of Nairobi, eastleigh, that is somali central outside somalia. We know how somalis are so proud of having such a place in a bantu country. LOL! Kenya has benefitted a lot from the situation in somalia. Even the terrorist causing all the turmoil in somalia, there loot is invested in eastleigh, Nairobi.

This is the somali crown jewel in Nairobi. Oh, what a FANCY place. ROLLEYES

http://www.bartamaha.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

They are an eye soar if you ask me.
http://undhimmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/0...
Ogaden

Minneapolis, MN

#1056 Jul 15, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot rubbish. Somalis never enslaved any one. The east African slave trade was spear- headed by bantus themselves. They sold their people into slavery and not because arab armies invaded bantu east Africa and enslaved any one. Most of the slaves were POW and criminals. Most of the bantus in somalia where there before the arrival of somalis. A minority where duped by some arabs and sold to arabs who were the overlords in somalia at the time. learn your history. As for somalis having any civilization, lie! You people have been running after camels like forever.
This is a map of African Kingdoms and empires. Show me a somali anything.^_^ If we are honest the Ethiopian civilization has arab written all over it. Didn't habesha come from arabia and settled in Ethiopia? The reason Amahara and other languages are semetic?
http://www.africanholocaust.net/images/africa...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia
Go read from our ancient Past to our history and culture and collapse.

Chasing camels? Like when we freed the Whole Swahili coats from Portuguese and only from them to come back and terrorize you but turn the other cheek when looking at Mogadishu?

Who cares about Slavery? Who would be proud of that? you seem to be excited about selling your brethren to Arabs. The Fact is the only indigenous Bantus in Somalia are the Bajuni who live off the Kenyan coastal border. The vast majority of "Bantus" in Somalis descend from Trans-Saharan slave trade, they are lucky to be in Somalia rather than Arab ships who were ruthless. Bantu Somalis are our brothers and their home is forever in the Somaliweyn, What warlords did in the civil war doesnt define us as everybody suffered in civil war. We will not trade our Bantu brothers for anyone.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#1057 Jul 15, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid question. Why are some whites in Africa and not in there wealthy countries? Compared to HOA, bantu east is more successful. The largest refugee camp in the world full of somalis is found in Kenya. All somalia national wealth is in Kenya. And all the welfare cheques somalis get in west are cashed in in Kenya, piracy money is laundered in Kenya. There is that sh!tty part of Nairobi, eastleigh, that is somali central outside somalia. We know how somalis are so proud of having such a place in a bantu country. LOL! Kenya has benefitted a lot from the situation in somalia. Even the terrorist causing all the turmoil in somalia, there loot is invested in eastleigh, Nairobi.
This is the somali crown jewel in Nairobi. Oh, what a FANCY place. ROLLEYES
http://www.bartamaha.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
They are an eye soar if you ask me.
http://undhimmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/0...
...:)
Don

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1058 Jul 15, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot rubbish. Somalis never enslaved any one. The east African slave trade was spear- headed by bantus themselves. They sold their people into slavery and not because arab armies invaded bantu east Africa and enslaved any one. Most of the slaves were POW and criminals. Most of the bantus in somalia where there before the arrival of somalis. A minority where duped by some arabs and sold to arabs who were the overlords in somalia at the time. learn your history. As for somalis having any civilization, lie! You people have been running after camels like forever.
This is a map of African Kingdoms and empires. Show me a somali anything.^_^ If we are honest the Ethiopian civilization has arab written all over it. Didn't habesha come from arabia and settled in Ethiopia? The reason Amahara and other languages are semetic?
http://www.africanholocaust.net/images/africa...
You are very desperate dude, who wants to link Arabs with Ethiopia....we have nothin to do with them....

The Sabean theory was the most common one explaining the origins of the Habesha before the 20th century. It was first suggested by Hiob Ludolf and revived by early 20th century Italian scholar Conti Rossini. The theory states that at an early epoch South Arabian tribes, including one called the "Habashat" emigrated to the opposite African coast. According to this theory, Sabaeans brought with them South Arabian letters and language, which gradually evolved into the Ge'ez language and Ge'ez alphabet. However, though the Ge'ez alphabet did develop from Epigraphic South Arabian (whose oldest inscriptions are found in Ethiopia, Eritrea and Yemen), it is now known that Ge'ez is not descended from any of the Old South Arabian languages.[12]

In the large corpus of South Arabian inscriptions, however, there has never been mention of migration to the west coast of the Red Sea, nor of a tribe called "Habashat." All uses of the term date to the 3rd century AD and later, where they are always used in reference to the people of the Kingdom of Aksum.[17][18] In recent times, this theory has largely been abandoned.[19]
Don

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1059 Jul 15, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate of what? Now Somalis and Ethiopians are nilotic continuity? Lol.. Still no proof they are modern horners. Paintings won't help.
HOA are a result of Eurasian back migration. You are desperate when you claimed Timbuktu was founded by Arabs.
Also...
DNA studies is that Ethiopians are about 40% Caucasian, and are genetically a little more closely related to Mediterranean Caucasian groups.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
Ddude stop embarrassing yourself LMAO....
Don

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1060 Jul 15, 2012
Ogaden wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia
Go read from our ancient Past to our history and culture and collapse.
Chasing camels? Like when we freed the Whole Swahili coats from Portuguese and only from them to come back and terrorize you but turn the other cheek when looking at Mogadishu?
Who cares about Slavery? Who would be proud of that? you seem to be excited about selling your brethren to Arabs. The Fact is the only indigenous Bantus in Somalia are the Bajuni who live off the Kenyan coastal border. The vast majority of "Bantus" in Somalis descend from Trans-Saharan slave trade, they are lucky to be in Somalia rather than Arab ships who were ruthless. Bantu Somalis are our brothers and their home is forever in the Somaliweyn, What warlords did in the civil war doesnt define us as everybody suffered in civil war. We will not trade our Bantu brothers for anyone.
THat Gova guy hates HOrners to the fullest, do not waste your time with him.
Ogaden

Minneapolis, MN

#1061 Jul 15, 2012
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Ddude stop embarrassing yourself LMAO....
These Eurocentric theories are really funny to read...

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1062 Jul 15, 2012
Muna wrote:
<quoted text>
Somalis only carry about 15% Eurasian genes of which 3% is J-Haplogroup (ARAB), thus, destroying the falsehood of us being mixed with Arabs. In fact, Germans carry about 4% J-Haplogroup, more Arab than us.
85% is pure African
"In Somali males, 14 haplogroups were identified. The frequency of the clade E3b was 81.1%, including 77.6% of the haplogroup E3b1 defined by the M78 mutation. The Eurasian haplogroup K2 was found in 10.4%, and 3.0% of the Somali Y chromosomes belonged to the major clade J. Only 3.0% of the Somalis had the sub-Saharan African haplogroups A3, B and E3a*(xE3a4). Less than 2.0% of the Somalis belonged to the Northwest African E3b2 lineage. "
Nice try.
E-M78 is far from "pure African". Its frequency reaches 50 percent and more in some European populations.
Mike The Indian

Torrance, CA

#1063 Jul 15, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate of what? Now Somalis and Ethiopians are nilotic continuity? Lol.. Still no proof they are modern horners. Paintings won't help.
HOA are a result of Eurasian back migration. You are desperate when you claimed Timbuktu was founded by Arabs.
Also...
DNA studies is that Ethiopians are about 40% Caucasian, and are genetically a little more closely related to Mediterranean Caucasian groups.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
arent you 90 % indian 9 % itallian and 1 % "Black"? Just because your moms look black doesnt make you Black and your dad is a mutt :) You aint no Black. I see you are trying hard to be one :)
Ogaden

Minneapolis, MN

#1064 Jul 15, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
E-M78 is far from "pure African". Its frequency reaches 50 percent and more in some European populations.
So? We have the Highest M78 in the world. M78 origin is in Egypt, That is Africa. 85% is as "Pure" as you can get and these lying notion that we are offsprings of "Eurasians' is delusional s it is the other way around. All non-Africans are descendants of us.
Ogaden

Minneapolis, MN

#1065 Jul 15, 2012
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
THat Gova guy hates HOrners to the fullest, do not waste your time with him.
I have realized, he is not different from these Horner internet trolls too. This stuff you only see online i swear, never in real life. Even the "Horner conflict" is not even in real life we are always bros and sis in real life and what our governments do shouldn't affect our Unity. I want one day to see the whole Horn pf Africa to be united as well as all of Africa.

did he just claim Ethiopia was found by Arabs? Lmfaoo.....

threads like these are stupid and lead to the same bashes i swear.
Let the thread die people...
Don

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1066 Jul 15, 2012
Ogaden wrote:
<quoted text>
I have realized, he is not different from these Horner internet trolls too. This stuff you only see online i swear, never in real life. Even the "Horner conflict" is not even in real life we are always bros and sis in real life and what our governments do shouldn't affect our Unity. I want one day to see the whole Horn pf Africa to be united as well as all of Africa.
did he just claim Ethiopia was found by Arabs? Lmfaoo.....
threads like these are stupid and lead to the same bashes i swear.
Let the thread die people...
LMAO Topix is full of Trolls like him....
Gova

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1067 Jul 15, 2012
Ogaden wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia
Go read from our ancient Past to our history and culture and collapse.
Chasing camels? Like when we freed the Whole Swahili coats from Portuguese and only from them to come back and terrorize you but turn the other cheek when looking at Mogadishu?
Who cares about Slavery? Who would be proud of that? you seem to be
You do not give up, do you? Am waiting for you to link us to a source that says somalis freed the Swahili from the portuguese? Say it to a swahili and he will have your head on a platter. LOL! You were colonized by Italy as late as the 1940s and you speak? Somaliland was a british colony. Djibouti is a french enclave even today. What are you smoking, boy!

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#1068 Jul 15, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not give up, do you? Am waiting for you to link us to a source that says somalis freed the Swahili from the portuguese? Say it to a swahili and he will have your head on a platter. LOL! You were colonized by Italy as late as the 1940s and you speak? Somaliland was a british colony. Djibouti is a french enclave even today. What are you smoking, boy!
Yes, I do recall something about somalia being divided in two by euro powers...

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#1069 Jul 15, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not give up, do you? Am waiting for you to link us to a source that says somalis freed the Swahili from the portuguese? Say it to a swahili and he will have your head on a platter. LOL! You were colonized by Italy as late as the 1940s and you speak? Somaliland was a british colony. Djibouti is a french enclave even today. What are you smoking, boy!
Or was it never united in the first place?
Gova

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1070 Jul 15, 2012
Sudaese are stupid. One family tried to smuggle their baby in into kuwait or something in a suitcase. LOL! How did they expect the the damn kid to breath. Fortunately for the kid the airport security saw the kid in an X-ray scan just in time. This was on CNN a few days ago. LOL!

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1071 Jul 15, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do recall something about somalia being divided in two by euro powers...
I would say 4 parts - British Somalia, Italian Somalia, French Somalia (Djibouti) and Ethiopian Somalia (Ogaden) lol.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#1072 Jul 15, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say 4 parts - British Somalia, Italian Somalia, French Somalia (Djibouti) and Ethiopian Somalia (Ogaden) lol.
Ok, Thanks!

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1073 Jul 15, 2012
Gova wrote:
Sudaese are stupid. One family tried to smuggle their baby in into kuwait or something in a suitcase. LOL! How did they expect the the damn kid to breath. Fortunately for the kid the airport security saw the kid in an X-ray scan just in time. This was on CNN a few days ago. LOL!
http://transcripts.cnn.com/
TRANSCRIPTS/1207/10/cnr.04.htm l
they are not sudanse . they are Egyptian couple. you supid salve bantu.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1074 Jul 15, 2012
Ogaden wrote:
<quoted text>
Our DNA is proof
We are not a result of Eurasian back-migration...We are indigenous to Northeast Africa...
You are quoting Mathilda? Lmao the Eurocentric who claims Egypt was Caucasian? All-non-Africans are offsprings of us....
Yes we are a continuity...
We are 85% E1b1b that's as purely African you can get. I don't care if it hurts some egos that we are not a product of Eurasian and Bantus who are not indigenous to East Africa.
As for this thread, what a stupid thread!
Dude I was trolling to get you horners mad and it worked. Read my avatar. I know horners aren't mixed, heck Eurasians come from horners.

But horners were not the first humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,125,216
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 6 min Capree 78
Blacks and crime 6 min Stats 12
What do black people think of Hispanics? (Nov '07) 6 min melissa__ 472
Lenny Kravitz's American Woman (white woman) 7 min wtf 20
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 9 min wtf 105
Capree, black women used sex for favors from wh... 10 min ImBlackYoureWack 2
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 28 min Carly HI YAH 7,300
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 2 hr Just the facts 96
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 95,771
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 4 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 164

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE