Yucaipa Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Yucaipa, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Yucaipa Law

I stopped going to the classes for about nine months and then I was incarcerated for 18 months after that . when I was released I called the office I was attending the classes at and they informed me that I had been discharged from the class and could not be reinstated. I haggled with them to get some proof of how long I was there and how much money I paid. Finally I received a letter showing my attendance and how much I paid. Since this conviction in 2006 I have not driven a car or had any moving violations. Is there some way I can get my license back without having to complete an 18 month course.
You will need to get a new evaluation and complete the recommended treatment.
Case is 9 years old
There is no standard sentence, and to the extent there is a "standard" it is highly dependent on which court your case...
the dmv said i was not illegally driving, also i was not actually driving my car was stuck in neutral when cop came up passed me then turned on flashing lights as i was only retreiving my things,i was just outside the mobile home park i live
Check with a civil plaintiff's lawyer to review your claims.
the driver took off and i was there cuss it is my car i said i was not driving the cops maid me take off my shirt said there was bruses from the seat belt on the rivers side and i must have been driving what do i do now
First, the prosecution must prove that you were driving, but this can be done with circumstantial evidence, meaning...
in march of this year I was charged with petty theft and given 3 years informal probation and community service. In july I was arrested for drunk in public while walking home from a bar. Will this violate my probation?
It may. It's against the law and the basi rule of your probation is that you obey all laws. See if your lawyer or PD...
My daughter arrived home from shopping,and was home for 15 mins.During that time,she had three shots of tequila.A police officer knocked on the door,and said she had a report that my daughter had run a stop sign.Then asked her to take a breath test.My daughter refused,stating that she had three shots after she got home,she turned to go back inside and the lady officer jumped in front of her,grabbed her and thru her to the ground,causing bruises and scrapes to her arms and face.Then placed her under arrest for dui.Can they legally do this ?
It is possible that someone can be arrested for a DUI after they have returned to their home. There is no way that the...
I was not arrest or given a ticket at the fime of the DUI, I went to hospital and was charged with a DUI over 6 months later without notice in the mail. So it automatically went into a warrant. My UA came back negative from my labs and my blood was left blank. I turned myself in once I found out about the warrant, I was given a court date in Aug.26. but I'm still a fugitive because the warrant won't come off until I present myself in court.
Do you mean your court date is April 26 and not August 26? At your court appearance you will be asked if you have the...