Williamsburg Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Williamsburg, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg Law

In 2007 I was convicted of DUI tier I receiving ARD. Then in 2010 I was convicted of DUI tier III receiving IPP. Unknowingly, I attempted to purchase a firearm at a local dealer and when they ran my name through the PICS system, I came up unauthorized to purchase. Do I have any course of action or possibility of getting this changed? Thank you.
While under Pa Title 18, Section 6105 it is after 3 DUI convictions within 5 years that the DUI prohibition goes into...
My application for PA ARD has been approved and I received a letter stating I have to show up to the Indiana County Probation Department in the courthouse for a hearing and intake, where I will "be instructed by the court about your legal rights". Will I be drug tested during this hearing or not?
Regardless of what will happen at the hearing, ARD is a one chance, a break that you get. Wouldn't it be wise to just...
Only 20 yrs old and got a dui but am completing ARD. Can I still get into the PA State police academy after the dui is expunged?
You would have to consult with the State Police directly to find that out. They may have a policy where a person is...
I was accepted into ard program but I cannot afford the program fees. Can I remove myself from the program and plead guilty and just pay the fine
In many counties, the cost of a conviction are very similar to ARD costs. Many people mistakenly believe that a...
Put a year older than I am.
If your question is whether this error would be grounds for dismissal, probably not unless it somehow calls into...
Put a year older than I am.
It would make a difference if you were a minor. Retain counsel and discuss it with him/her. Post no more facts here.
I was stopped a couple days ago and informed that I've been driving on a suspended license stemming from a DUI (second offense) in 2011. I completed all of my classes and probation requirements but somehow neglected to install the ignition interlock up until this point. If I contact an attorney and get the Ignition Interlock device installed and have my license re-instated before my court hearing- will it be possible to plea to a lesser charge to avoid jail time?
You should contact an attorney immediately. More information is needed to give a good answer to your question, which...