Whitetail Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Whitetail, MT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Whitetail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitetail Law

I was at work. My son was only one home. Probation officer showed up. First looked in the outdoor dumpster and saw empty crushed cans in there. Nothing in the house. I collect aluminum cans for recycling. People know this and will drop them in my dumpster for me to then pull out and bagged up for recycling. The probation officer is under the assumption that there is drinking going on in the home. If she puts him in jail over this assumption, is it legal?
To give you a certain answer i would have to see all the conditions of probation your son signed at the time he was...
Got pulled over for out tail lamp and smelled of alcohol. I was asked to perform several sobriety tests, and took a breath test. I blew a .12 on the field, and was recorded at the station as a .104. I was very cooperative and was not belligerent. I am a current college student who has little to no money, but I want to fight to get this off my record so my future record is not ruined. I am concerned on my feasibility to plead to a lesser offense, and if it would be worth it to pay for a lawyer. A lawyer I talked to didn't sound very interested in my case, and I didn't know if it was because he wanted my money or if he truly didn't believe I had a chance. Would a public defender still be willing to help me? I would appreciate any help I could receive!!
Sure a public defender will help you. The question is not a public defender versus private attorney but rather who has...
I got arrested for DUI but they just handed my I'd back with out telling me if it had been suspened my court date isnt for another few days and I need my car.
Yes you can but make sure you are sober, you should hire an attorney asap
I have a warant for probation violation in Tenn Memphis. I am currently on a 4 year probation here in Mt. almost complete. I have served 13 months for the 4th one a felony conviction. 6months DOC. in WATCH program Treatment center. How can I rsolve the Tenn violation in Helena Mt. So I may drive again Thanks. Getmy life back. Thank you Do I need a lawyer for this ?
To resolve the Tennessee violation you will need a lawyer there. That might be hanging up you getting a license here....
I believe I can get a probationary drivers license back after 3 months. Is this correct?
Check with your local department of motor vehicles. You do not need to ask an attorney this,
On probation in Billing, MT for, felony ,2 counts criminal, distribution of Dangerous Drug. In 2009 had many PO violations all ran concurrent to the main charge of felon in possession of a firearm...sentenced 36 mos. Federal pin. Released May, 2012 halfway house on parole, then probation following Nov. Was aware of warrant in Louisiana, which was for failure to appear many years before got on probation. Will Louisiana extradite? Will probation be revoked if PO finds out? What best and worse case if convicted of violating pro order?
Wow. There rarely is a minimum and possibly a maximum, but with all of this detail and circumstance, it is best left...
I have already been convicted of a DUI once before. This will be my second if convicted and this one is an Aggravated DUI. Basically i got stuck in the snow and was arrested at a gas station after a witness called the police saying they saw me walking from the car. There was no damage to anyone or anything but I am facing up to 1 year in jail from the Aggravated DUI and Obstructing a police officer (said I wont ID myself until I have been provided a reason and charged with obstructing for that and that alone.) My question is obviously I have 0 intensest in being treated like a murderer for getting my car stuck in the snow after leaving my own birthday party drunk. If I where to go to the Phillipines with my gf and start a business there would I still be in danger of being extradited.
Technically probably yes, but the Justice Department is not going to expend the resources involved in extraditing you...