Wellington Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Wellington, CO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Wellington Law

Do i need a lawyer and what can i be facing or what can be done for me?
I have a dui from back in dec. 2011 i finished the process by 9-1-2012 i was pulled over this weekend and was told i had a revoked license and was given a court date. This is the first time after my dui that i have gotten pulled over.
Having not reviewed your situation firsthand, it seems to me that your driving privilege was revoked based on the 2011...
If I have a deferred judgement from almost two years ago, how should I mark it on employment applications? I am a teacher w/ dui
I am just wanting to know whether it says I was guilty, or if it shows up as the case being dismissed. I am a teacher and employers ask if you have "ever been convicted, pleaded guilty, or plead no contest to any misdemeanor other than minor traffic violations"
If it says charged with a crime then you have been, as for convicted you have pled guilty but that sentence has been...
How do I regain Colorado license for a DUI in Wyoming?
I am from Colorado, and working in wyoming, was charged for DUI with BAC of 0.13%. Going for deferred sentence, and my CO license was suspended in WY. How do I go about obtaining a license since the charge is in another state? The deferral hearing with prosecution is in March. Do I have to get a restricted license before the hearing, or can I just re-issue my license in Colorado, until the court process is complete?
You need to find out of Wyoming DMV will allow you to obtain a restricted (sometimes called "Conditional") license to...
Hello, I was recently pulled over and arrested for a DUI/DWAI in Fort Collins Colorado and refused a blood test. What are my opt
Pulled over for faulty license plate light. The Officer claimed that I was intoxicated on marijuana because me my eyes were red and he could smell it. Searched my person and took glasses away, did not search car. Had me do roadside test and I failed because I was "unsteady, had a low mumble voice, and had bloodshot eyes." Charged me with possession but literally did not even search my car or find anything. Arrested and jailed for the night. Given the situation I did not believe the officer had substantial probable cause to say I was intoxicated and request I do a blood test so i refused. I don't see the officer having any substantial proof to say that I was without a doubt intoxicated and no physical proof was found, just curious how much of a fight chance I have. Regards.
It's really hard to say what your options are going to be or how strong your case is without analyzing the police...
Need advice re: DUI case/ probation.
I was charged with a DUI in Aug. 2013 and was convicted in Feb. 2014. I have passed every test, completed all classes/community service, payments, etc. After 10 month being on prob. I may have failed a completely random UA for thc. I have read a lot and found people saying because it is my first offense since beginning probation, I will likely get a warning or increased random tests and meetings with my p.o. officer. Wondering and hoping this is accurate info. I have been compliant the whole time and we get along.
It depends. The judge may or may not cut you a break. Call your lawyer.
Discredit an officer.
I was arrested for a dui because I failed the roadside test and refused a expressed consent blood test. The arresting officer had charged me for possession of alcohol even though it was a drug related stop. NOTHING was found in the car or on my person and it the vehicle was not searched. He did mention that he saw marijuana residue on the car seat but it wasn't collected so there is no way to say it was without a doubt marijuana. Is there any way to discredit this officer and subsequently get the other charger dismissed due to the lack of due diligence on the arresting officers part, either for not collecting evidence of charging me without evidence?
It is possible to challenge the officer, but you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to do so. You can find...
Should I hire an attorney?
I have had a few false positives on my interlock and just recently got a letter stating that I need to extend my interlock lease for 12 months. I requested a hearing but do not know if I should head into this by myself of get professional help?
A qualified and knowledgeable DUI attorney can review the interlock records and quickly determine if the positive tests...