Vandergrift Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Vandergrift, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Vandergrift Law

Going to be charged with my 2nd dui, accident involved (without serious injury), how much jail time could I expect?
I checked myself into treatment the day after the accident, I'm ready for this alcohol part of my life to be over with, no papers received yet, how much jail time should I expect and is it possible for me to get house arrest being that I have two young children?
Sounds like you have a lot to lose. You need to get an attorney to fight for the best result for you. It might also...
DUI/Probation question
If a friend of mine is on probation for a second DUI & wants to seek alcohol rehab inpatient or outpatient can he get in trouble with the probation officer or be put back in jail?
It is very, very unlikely that a probation officer would interfere with a person who genuinely seeks counseling to...
How do i expunge prior dui charges from my record
If you were convicted you can't expunge the charges unless you are 75 or older and meet certain requirements. If you...
First time dui do I need an attorney
Got my first dui that not in question hoping I don't lose license clean record never been arrested
Absolutely you need one. A first time DUI mandatory MINIMUM sentence can be anywhere from no jail time no license...
What are some ways to have my case continued for dui 90 - 180 days?
under the notion I'm living in a recovery house and would appreciate the opportunity to complete the program?
I would suggest hiring counsel that handles DUI cases in the County where this occurred. Every County handles things...
Will I be able to obtain a license to carry a gun in Westmoreland County, PA if it is ten years after my third DUI?
First DUI in 2008, second DUI in 2009, and third DUI in 2014.
Because of the amount of DUI's, you would not be permitted to receive a permit to carry. There is an appeal process,...
Is there any way to get a suspended license back early the original suspension was dui related?
In 2007 I received a 2nd DUI and had my license suspended for a year. After the year was up I needed to get the interlock system but never did. In April of 2010 I got charged with driving on a suspended licenses and again in June. then in July I got a eluding charged ( all charges were misdemeanor). Being that all the charges were so close together the state suspended my licenses till 2018. I know it no excuse but was going through hard times in those few months. I have not had any traffic issues since. However I am now in jeopardy of loosing my job because I can not drive. So I was wondering if there was any way to get the suspension lifted early and get my license back. I hope you can help thanks for your time.
PennDOT enforces the absolute letter of the law on license suspensions. You cannot get a suspension lifted early....