Vancouver Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Vancouver, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Vancouver Law

My husband ha a lifetime suspension in oregon for his 3rd dui can he get a license in any other state in the us?
This is his 3rd dui in a span of 10 years we live in wa but they also suspended him we were told the lifetime suspension is mandatory can we move to a different state to avoid this
I know there are some States that don't have a connection with the State of WA so that he could get a license there...
Is it possible to get a DUI ticket reduced to a lesser charge when I blew .079?
I was pulled over speeding, officer had me complete field tests that I passed, asked me to breathe and I declined. I felt trapped as though the officer was trying to find a reason to take me in. I was arrested and agreed to blow at the station where I blew .079. I was let go and must appear in court in a week.
Can the charges be reduced? Yes, absolutely. Will it happen in your case? I don't know. Have you asked for a DOL...
Regarding a DUI
Son with DUI, hasn't had sentence court yet, driving last night with expired insurance (2 wks ago) and car ran into pole in construction zone...not drinking and witnesses but car was towed this morning and currently at Sheriffs office for him to come in...what should he expect to happen? He is 21.
If your son's DUI is still pending then he likely has certain conditions he must comply with until the case resolves....
With deferred prosecution for DUI, what charges am I looking at if get charged for a domestic dispute within 5 y. of probation
I am on deferred prosecution for a 2nd DUI. Two months before my 5 year probation was up, I was arrested for a domestic dispute - which I know is a probation violation. The trial has been pushed back because the other party is refusing to talk, however, if I get charged for the domestic dispute, what am I looking at for the DUI? I have already gone through treatment and have had a blower in my car. Would I have to do jail time or fines, both? I am nervous for the unknown and the court appointed attorney does not have an suggestions or answers for me.
While many courts will wait for a resolution of the underlying case before deciding whether a probation violation has...
My wife just received her second DUI in Washington St. The officer saw her leave the bar and pulled her over.
She went through diversion for the first one, but it was less then 2 years ago. She also refused the breathalyzer. How bad is it. Is she looking at 45 days? Thank you, Dwayne & Kim G.
Assuming she has no other priors within the past 7 years she is looking at mandatory 45 days and at least 90 days...
I was served a summons for a debt i cosigned 8 yrs ago for his treatment on a DUI for reduction in time. I need so much help!!!
8 years ago I was together with a man in Oregon Lane County. while dating him he was cited with driving under the influence, and currently own/operator of a bar and Grill. as a part of his plea agreement strategy he agreed to have chemical substance treatment to get a reduction in sentence and received// .I should have realized that something was wrong when I cosigned for his treatment. Subsequently in the last few months he filed for bankruptcy and placed the bill for the treatment into the bankruptcy. I was never notified. I just was served suit for the outstanding balance. I now live in eastern Washington... Please help me in the right direction. I was pretty sure that i would have been notified by the bankruptcy court and been invited to the meeting of the debtors. Do i file ch 7 to?
It depends on when your last communication with the creditor was. If you have had no contact with the creditor and have...
CO license currently revoked, want to re-instate currently expired WA license. Have received conflicting answers.
I have moved back to WA a few months after my CO license was revoked. I have been told that per interstate compact, I should be able to obtain a license in WA under the same WA restrictions that would be imposed if the revocation happened while I was a WA resident (now being a WA resident, I should be treated as such). If same case happened while WA resident, I would be able to drive under restrictions. If I were still a CO resident, I would be able to drive under CO restrictions. However WA has been saying cannot drive AT ALL until CO completely lifts the hold. This does not seem to be right, I should have some course of action toward being able to drive. My WA residency has been established. I am looking for advise on how to proceed.
You may need to take steps to get the revocation lifted in Colorado to get a Washington License. The interstate compact...