Tulsa Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Tulsa, OK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Tulsa Law

she was staying with her brother and our little girl was visiting her to have a little time before she left, now the brother doesn't want to give my little girl back. She wants to come home and I want her home. The brother is my bose at work. They wanted me to sign guardianship papers so they could take her to the dentist and the doctor. What is my first step to get my daughter back.
Tough situation. I am not licensed to practice law in Oklahoma, but I would speak to an employment attorney as well as...
I got a DUI in CA and finished all requirements and paid all fines except for the 1st offender program which is a 9 month program. I applied and received the 1650 waiver packet after moving to OK where I've received my OK license. Almost 3 years has passed and I was originally going to return to CA to complete my classes ( since the CA DMV will never accept an out of state program) Due to expenses and many other factors I don't wish to return to CA anymore for I have settled down in OK. What I wanted to know was what are the consequences of not returning to CA besides losing driving priviledges in CA? I looked in SD County and see that i still have a bench warrant even after applying for the Waiver. I wish to avoid having to make a trip to CA altogether. Thanks for any info
You need to place your inquiry in front of attorneys licensed in California. You can do this by contacting arvo support...
My son got a DUI in 04/13 and signed a plea agreement. His attorney was also his boss at a restaurant. He closed the business without paying my son which started an avalanche of financial problems, then he didn't show up at his hearing. He wasn't offered a public defender, even though he was unemployed, and for the most part homeless. He didn't know what to do, but he's been told if he puts myself on the docket they will put him in jail. A bench warrant has been issued. My son has been diagnosed with a mental illness, and he wasn't taking his medication when he signed the plea deal. This has sent him into a spiral and he makes his living with his car, so this has truly devastated his life.
Your son should engage counsel prior to surrendering on the warrant.
Duid misdemeanor equal probation and prison time???
It carries up to 1 year. And if it is a first offense you'd be eligible for probation whether that be a deferred or...
Multiple DUI offender, been in sobriety for almost 5 years. Recently moved from Florida to Tulsa, OK and would like to know if I can set domicile and receive driving privileges in OK. There's an attorney in CO advertising that he can do it there, but the website hasn't been updated for years and almost seems too good to be true.
If you are not eligible for reinstatement in FL, my present understanding is you can not be approved for a DL in OK.
I got pulled over with 5 people in my car they walked up to the car and told the back passanger driver to step out. Then started to ask the others to step out of the vehicle. When he got to me he asked if I knew why he pulled me over and I said I did not know, then he replied because you went into the center median. It was a 2 lane road on my side and I never went into the left lane I stayed on the right lane the hole time and wasn't near the center median. Then I got pulled out and took 2 breathelayzers and then was taken to the hospital to get blood drawn. He said if I did not comply with the blood test they would take my license.
This is absolutely legal and the procedure in Oklahoma when DUI-drugs is suspected. Whether or not the officer had...
She also has felony conviction for possession of oxicontin what will happen if okla runs check on her? Can it b taken care of from okla?
Misdemeanor cases in CA can generally be handled by an attorney without the defendant being present. I'm more...