Summersville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Summersville, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Summersville Law

Can a police officer send a DUI citation in the mail 3 weeks and 2 days after issuing a citation for a minor in possession
20 yr old stopped by officer for tires in back of car blocking view and 3 people in front, officer then smells alcohol and gives sobriety test takes 20 yr old in handcuffs to police station and then read maranda rights. Now 3 weeks and 2 days later a citation for the same day comes but is for a DUI.
Yes. An officer does not have to present the ticket that day. They can collect the evidence and proceed with the ticket...
I got a dui in licking missouri and was sentenced to court supervised probation
I was given paperwork of terms of probation which states to report any change of address with 7 days of moving and to attend satop class which I already did and showed the court. The court is saying that if I move back to california I have to in front of the judge and ask him if I can move even there is no paperwork saying that only to report my change of address. Why are they screwing with me and do I have to go in front of the judge?
It appears based on what you are saying that moving out of state without court permission would violate a term of your...
Registering vehicle after DUI forfeiture in new state residence
My vehicle was forfeited in my DUI case a year ago and my car sat in my bank auction facility for 3 months. They contacted me and asked me if I wanted the car back. I asked my lawyer if I should and his reply was " if the bank is giving you your car back, I suggest doing so" I paid some fees, retrieved the vehicle and its been 60 days since I shipped it to my new home state I havent received any letters or communication from my home state. I had the vehicle shipped to my new state, so my question is, since it was a repossession title, when I register it in my new state, what will happen, if anything at all. I also will need to get it set up on interlock, reporting to my home state. I still have the original title, and the bank issued a new "secured interest" title.
It is not clear from the information what some of the issues are. A car title can be used to register the car in any...
How do I report a 4 month old drunk driving accident a friend had.
This guy drove home drunk on suspended licenses, illegal tags no insurance and was drunk. He totaled out his car and had a friend of his tow the car home before police could arrive. How can I report this crime.
You could contact your local police department or the district attorney to report the crime. However, it is unlikely...
I got a 3rd dwi in mo could I get my license back
I have 2 prior dwis but the first on was dropped to defective equipment does that count as a dwi since I refused to blow
You can, but the right question is when? Call the DOR or go into an office and see what they tell you. They're pretty...
Is it possible to avoid jail time on a 3rd dwi in mo my 2 other dwis where in 2007 and 2004
The first one was dropped to defective equipment and the second one was dropped to sis and how long will my license be suspended
As the first DWI was not a DWI after amendment you should only have been charged with a DWI 2nd. Avoiding jail time on...
A friend got a DWI in state of wa.he did 8 months.he is suspended. He got stopped in mo. What will happen?
Moved from Washington to Missouri. Got out of jail November .
What was he stopped for? Speeding? DUI? The answer to your question of "what will happen" also depends upon whether...