St. John Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near St. John, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

St. John People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. John Law

I tried doing a breathalyzer test at the police station and stopped when the machine stopped because the cop was not very descriptive on how I was to do it. Then he had me do it again and I ran out of breath. Then told me I HAD to do a blood test and took me to the hospital. At the hospital they make me do a urine sample and blood test. The cop told me this would come out of my bail/bond money. Now I am getting bills from the hospital and the pathology company that total over $300!!! Am I responsible for paying for something they made me do?
Confer with local IN counsel. Hire a lawyer to protect your legal rights today! Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed...
first arrest at 42. clean driving record no priors
The administrative suspension will begin once the probable cause affidavit is sent to the BMV. You could potentially...
Last night I was charged with owi. I was in a vehicle that was pulled over with two other passengers. I was in the passenger seat. I was already exciting the vehicle to go into my home when cops came. I was told to stop and come to the front of the car with my hands up.I did just that.I was intoxicated and talking a lot..the officer did not no who was driving and he automatically said it was me maybe because I was loud and intoxicated. I was arrested and charged with a owi even though I was not driving at all.. They guessed at who was driving and just picked me..Totally not fair at all. Can I beat this false charge?
Hire an OWI lawyer right away. Your chances of avoiding this will increase if the other passengers are willing to come...
We were pulled over in front of my home..all the passengers excited the car..wen police came they did not know who the driver was..they blamed me I guess because I was intoxicated..I was not even twin sister was driving..I was intoxicated & she was sober. Charged with owi & endangerment of another person..also disorderly conduct and failure to provide proof of license .I had my license on me but they didn't give me a chance to present it.
I would contact a local experienced attorney to help you fight this case.
I'm currently on probation for a DUI charge that got knocked down to reckless driving. This past weekend I hit a car near my house and walked home. Went back the next day and talked to the owner of the vehicle (exchanged information) and into the police station here they arrested me for hit and run. I have court next month for this and was wondering if this violation of probation would be grounds for jail time? Or heavy fines? I have two months left of probation but have finished all classes, aa meetings, community service, and paid all fees.
It is up to the probation department to file a motion to revoke your probation. Make sure you notify your prob. ofc....
I received a DUI over the Labor Day weekend in Chicago. I have an Indiana license. I was arrested for DUI in Indiana ( lake co.) 4 years and nearly 9 mos. ago. however I was not convicted, it was reduced to reckless driving. Will Illinois consider this a 1st offense?
Depends upon for what purpose you ask and also depends upon whether you had a suspension on the first one. You are not...
When I walked out of the bar I took my house keys out of my pocket and immediately I was stopped by the police and they forced me to take a breathalyzer test. Of course I blew well over the limit and they arrested me for a DUI. I explained to them that I was not driving and I was walking home. They did not believe me and indicating that I had my keys out ready to enter and start my car. How do I get out of this if I did not even have my car with me? This is my third time for a DUI, the first 2 I pled guilty but this one I was walking home? I cannot afford another attorney to hire for a complete bogus case. If I get convicted I could have to spend several years in jail. How do I get the truth out of the police that I was not driving?
You absolutely have to find the funds to hire a lawyer. If you cannot afford one the public defender can be appointed....