Seneca Falls Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Seneca Falls, NY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Seneca Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seneca Falls Law

I got denied because I make $100 too much per month. I take home $312 a week and live independent by myself. I cannot afford an attorney.
Speak to family and hire someone! Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq. Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar...
he is being held in jail for violating by getting a DWI and for being out past curfew what are his possibilities ? ? ? he only has a year left , is there anything i can do to help him
There's not enough information here to accurately respond to your question. Is your boyfriend's DWI arrest for a...
What are the possibilities? Its his first dwi and he is being held in jail...he only has a year left on parole ...could he possibly get a impatient program or does he have to do time? Is there anything I can do to help him
The first thing he has to do is have an experienced DWI lawyer handling that case. The outcome of the DWI will...
warrants were issued 9/1/09, i had to leave florida due to a domestic violence situation. I was unable to leave the home, had no key, was not allowed to have money. I have a 20 month old son and we have been in hiding for a year now. Should I get an attorney to get probation moved here, I do not want to be taken from my son, and have no issues transferring probation to this state and completeing it. I want this behind me and am desperate for any information that could help me in this situation
You should seek out representation to work out the situation. If not, there will be outstanding warrants which could...
My convictions are 23 yrs old .I have been a model citizen since. Why won't the state let me be a correctional officer at the local Sheriffs Dept.
You should obtain a Certificate of Relief from Civil Disabilities. This form can help you obtain a government position...
my bf was charged with a misdemeanor in 2007 (for drunk driving). now at 27 years old, he was recently caught drunk driving and was arrested. he didn't yield at a sign, so the cops pulled him over. he refused a BAC test. he was nonviolent with the cops the first or second time. we don't know what is going to happen yet, since this incident occurred 3 days ago. the first misdemeanor was in ct, and his 2nd offense (i don't know what it should be labeled yet) was in upstate ny. besides his first misdemeanor, his record is clean. would he face any jail time and/or be convicted of a felony? thanks.
There is not enough information for an accurate answer. Even though jail is possible, it is not definite. The attorney...
I was arrested for DWI in 2004. The case was disposed of in 2006, and I plead to DWAI? I'm applying for a position in a state which does a seven year criminal conviction check based on the salary I am making. However, they are a government agency that could go back father if they want. I know that this shouldn't show up either way, but will a DWAI show up as a criminal conviction record check?
Very possible. depending on the thoroughness of the search.