Scottsburg Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Scottsburg, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Scottsburg Law

I have 2 duis 1 in 2003 1 in 2006, i NEED a cdl, can i obtain one with this or do i need to quit.
i have a job that the only way to move up in company is to get a CDL class B, and ive done everything to stay out of trouble, i just want to be the best i can for my wife and kids, and im being held down if i cant get them, need to know if i can get a cdl or if i need to find another career and that would suck because this is a chance of a lifetime, and they say learn from your mistakes its kinda hard if they keep haunting you like this. Thanks
You can contact your dmv. Every state is different. If they deny your CDL you can ask for a hearing.
Do I have to get out of my vehicle at a DUI checkpoint if I will not answer any questions & will not submit to a FST?
If I cannot satisfy the officer, asking questions that I refuse to answer, of my sobriety, & will not submit to a field sobriety test, Do I have to get out of my car, if he says to?
Most times an officer does not ask you to get out of the car it is not a question it is a command. I would say that if...
I haven't recieved a court date for an owi I got arrested for 6 months ago. What do I do?
Last year I got arrested for an owi. The cop made me take a field sobriety test. The cop then took me in for a blood test and kept me in jail untill morning. I didn't make bail but the cop released me and kept my license. I had to sign a paper saying I would appear in court. It's been six months since then and I haven't heard anything from the county clerk or anything. This is my first offense and it was a class c misdemeanor.
The State has 2 years to file charges. I am not sure the reason for the delay, but I do not think I would yet inquire....
I have a 10 year suspension dui on my drivers license. There is a new law where I can get it back, but not with a b.a.c. refusal
I did not refuse. I have the police report. In one paragraph in states my blood alcohol level and in the very next it states that I refused. This doesn't make sense. I have gone 4 1/2 years on my 10 year suspension and I no longer drink.
Do you have a question? You can ways seek a specialized driving privilege to get you mobile
I have a DUI 21 years ago and one 12 years ago can I get these expunged. Judged misdemeanors and all request fulfilled
No damage was done, no one hurt one read BAC.08 the other I believe was a 1.01
Expungement is a procedure governed by state law. I am not licensed in Indiana, but in California, where I am licensed,...
How do i get a couple dui's exponged so i can get off the htv list
i have 3 DUI convictions,didnt have money for a lawyer at the time,so i had signed the plea agreements ,in turn i became a habitual traffic offender,i just wanted to know what to do???
Well n California they cannot be expunged, not sure in your state. Check with your local DMV
What if you got a DUI but don't recall the story you gave the arresting officer
Don't want to come off as a liar in court
You could exercise your right to remain silent and not testify in court. Your silence cannot be considered as evidence...