Saratoga Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Saratoga, WY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News


Saratoga Law

My husband has 3 DUIs in the last 3 years. One in ND and is currently on probation from his 2nd in Wyoming. He went to court ordered rehab and is still going. He was doing good not drinking. Last night he went to a wedding, and apparently drank, because I had a message on my phone at 1:30 this morning saying that he was going to jail. I called the jail and they said he is being charged with DUI, Driving without the interlock system(which we were arranging to have put in next week because we didn't have the money before) and driving 3 miles over the speed limit. All misdemeaners. She didn't mention probation violation or driving under a suspended license. Can they add these charges on later? And how can a lawyer help? I lost my job due to illness and I'm scared.
He will get a very harsh sentence, in my opinion. I think he needs to go into a 90 day in-patient program to show the...
He has been in jail in Park City ,Utah since 10/27/2013=181 days ! In witch hes has spent most of that in Solitary Conf,? He has been to court a few times? But mostly just to set more court dates?His Prelem Hearing is now set for 5/08/2014? Also he has had a Syc. Eval.? But...he also has picked up 2 /3rd dgr. Felony Assullts since hes been in carsratd?He does have priors here in Wyo?But just mistamnrs?He has a a P.Defnder ? And im wondering if he may need a more Serious Deffence?But because I am here in unable to be there for his court dates or physically 4 him?And i feel like im totaly in the dark to the happenigs there in the court room?So I guess wht im askn is,,What are we looking at , here in the near future for him as far as More.. jail time? Prison? Thnk you!!!
You need to contact a local attorney. Maybe someone local would be willing to give you more information over the phone....
DUI suspended license Runing from the cops
I don't see a question here. I'd suggest you help him obtain a lawyer, he will need one immediately. It is never a good...
I was in a car with a drunk driver while I was also intoxicated. The driver and I were both issued MIP's, but the police also found cannabis in the vehicle. It didn't belong to me, it was the drivers. The driver fully admitted that. Should I argue against the possession ticket? I never had anything on me, nor did I own any of the things found. Thanks for your help!
Speak with a criminal law attorney locally. Many offer a free initial consultation. If you are not guilty on the...
I was pulled over for speeding and the officers said they could smell alcohol. I did imbibe in alcohol many hours prior to driving and knew I was fine by then. They asked me if I would submit to a "field sobriety test". I said I would. I was wearing very high heeled shoes at the time and figured that they might inhibit my ability to walk a straight line, so I took them off. Being barefoot on blacktop proved to be even worse, as I stumbled off the line a couple times because the blacktop was hurting my feet .They said I failed. They arrested me for a DWUI. When I arrived at the jail, I submitted to a breathalyzer. It was well under the legal limit. I spent the night in jail and was bailed out the next morning.
Everyone pleads not guilty at arraignment. You should retain a good DWI lawyer from Avvo in your area to handle the...
I would like to be proactive if that is possible. Would entering into an alcohol program prior to my court hearing have any effect on my case?
Your first step should be to consult with a local defense attorney about your case and potential defenses. If you...
can they still charge me with felony
Yes. You need a criminal defense attorney. If you can't afford one themask for a public defender.