Santa Clarita Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Santa Clarita, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Santa Clarita Law

IS my license still suspended if it was returned to me the night of my DUI? Second blow was .07 once at station and i released.
Had 2 beer's. Blew a .085 was not taken to jail due to heart condition and multiple medical problems. Am not coordinated due to lack of motor skills and health issues. CHP officers were very polite and understanding to my health issues. CHP took me to the station to fill out paperwork and blow again. Blew a .07 at the station and had my license then returned to me and was released to a friend who drove me home in my car that was not impounded. I am on multiple anticoagulants and blood thinners as well as anxiety medication. I am approved by doctors to enjoy a alcohol on occasion. Confused about payments that i need to make at the DMV and what i need to apply for a license ? Live far from work and lot's of doctors appointments as well as weekly blood tests
It sounds like at this point your license is valid. You should contact an attorney or Mandatory Actions in Sacramento...
I believe my criminal defense attorney lost my case on purpose plus broke confidentiality.
DUI case .07 .06 with minor injury. Jury selection 5 retired officers sat in jury box. used up 4 of my preempts. 4 others knew each other from church. Did not get a jury of my peers. My defense led the PA wittiness like he was co-counsel during cross to my detriment. He sold me on hiring an accident re-constructionist who was not able to testify as one. He wanted me to trade places with my Forensic Toxicologist with the States and have the State's expert testify last. When I refused, and paid another $700 for my guy to travel back, he kept the police officer on the entire day so that the State's expert could be recalled after my expert on the next day. I told him we could play the recall of experts all day. He allowed the States expert to remain in court to help the PA. moreinfoe
I presume that you were convicted? Have you filed a notice of appeal? If your attorney was grossly negligent or...
I need to get permission from DMV to finish my 18 months DUI school online. My DUI's in California and I am resident of CA.
For the past seven years since my DUI I was not able to finished 18 months DUI program. I started several times but was forced to dropped. Reasons are: working 24/7 as a caregiver, moving different places, not able to drive (lived alone), sickness for 2 years. Now I live in rural area 55 miles away from the nearest school, no transportation. How can I convinced Mandatory Action Unit to let me take classes online. This is only option available to me but Law in CA doesn't let CA residents to do this. Is there someone can help me with this matter?
Sorry, but the DMV is a beast regarding these issues. There is no online option.
What should I except asking for a re referral to dui classes?
I got a dui over and year ago and have yet to start classes due to money issues. I'm going to court first thing in the morning to ask for a re referral? Can I do this through the clerk or should I be expecting to see a judge? What should I expect I'm very nervous
You should be expecting to see a judge. Something that old will require some explaining. Don't let it sound like an...
I had a previous dui, almost 3 yrs prior to my new charge, felony dui. What can I do?
I got a wet wreck less my first charge almost three years ago. I ended up crashing my car into a tree with passengers. I am being tried with five years prison time. Is this really going to happen? I have a current lawyer but I feel like he isn't doing an amazing job on trying to keep me out of prison because of my mothers need of a person at home 24/7. Help? Please.
If you do not feel like your current attorney is doing everything possible to help you, ask to speak to him face to...
Will your license be suspended for a failure to appear on a dui
Will the dmv suspend someone's license on a FTA on a dui
Yes...that happens all the time, then u have go into court and get proof u took care of your court case (this is called...
How do you apply for work release or house arrest?
My son was sentenced for felony DUI (third DUI) no one was injured. He was sentence under California Ab-109
There are many factors that go into what may qualify or disqualify a person for house arrest. Sometimes it is the best...