Roxana Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Roxana, IL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Roxana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roxana Law

I'm currently trying to get a gaming license to work at a casino. I had DUI supervision from 2012 sep to 2013 sep. The supervision period is ended i payed all fines and all required things are done. I just got two traffic violations that i currently have a lawyer working on for me. My question is will either of these effect me getting a gaming license to work at the casino
This is among the language the Commission uses that might disqualify........ "Any other misdemeanors that the...
in my name only will have the plates suspended. The car my son drives is registered to myself and my wife and we still have a loan on it so I cannot register it to my son. Will those plates be suspended?
Purchase SR 22 insurance and nobody's plates will be suspended. Any revocation results in a requirement to carry SR 22...
My lawyer said i could drive until i received the written notice from the secretary of state, but i am concerned that is not correct
Your attorney is correct. You will get a letter in the mail stating when your license will be revoked and plates suspended.
The vehicle my son drive is registered to me and my wife. (she is deceased but never had the title changed). Are his plates ok? Letter states this will happen on 12/18 and DMV is closed on Monday so not sure if my son can drive to work this week legally or not?
First of all you don't say why the plates are being suspended or more importantly, is your son's driver's license being...
will my son's vehicle plates be suspended too since they are in my name? what should he do?
The plates will be suspended. You should transfer the registration over now.
My brother was vacationing in Michigan in 1987, had an accident with injuries and got a DUI. He served a month in jail and paid restitution. He continued to drink so he didn't want his license back because he couldn't trust himself not to drive. Six years ago he quit drinking, and now would like to get his license back so he has more freedom to see his grandkids and take his father places. I think he received a couple a DUI's in Illinois before his accident. Jail scared him enough that he knew he didn't want to go back. My brother is a good man and at 57, would like the freedom that his driver's license would give him.
Your brother needs the services of a MI DUI attorney. He can get a referral from the bar association in the county...
I have successfully completed my 12 months of court supervision for DUI. Will I receive anything from the court system recognizing this?
I can't speak for the Alton area, but none of the courts in Northern Illinois will provide any documentation that you...