Rowland Heights Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Rowland Heights, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Rowland Heights Law

I don't recall refusing any of the alcohol test. I guess I must have so will I lose my license?
It depends. When you say "DUI Test" do you mean Field Sobreity Tests (FST's), or the Preliminary Alcohol Screening Test...
East LA Courthouse
No but a private attorney should be able to appear for you if its a misdemeanor
3rd dui within 10yrs. I blew .07, but was on probation for my 2nd dui. I struck a pedestrian but they only suffered minor stitches. First dui was in 2007. I heard they're now counting 7yrs instead of 10, is tht true??
You just posted a related question. Contact some attorneys to discuss your case. Yes--the reach back period for prior...
My husband was arrested for 4th DUI his currently serving his sentenced time he has to be in there for 438 days we want to know is there anything that can release him early his under AB 109 also he doesn't qualify for house arrest is there anything hi does qualify for .
4th DUI is a crime it is a felony. You should talk to his attorney that represented him for any recommendation that he...
My DUI a conviction took place on 1/23/15 at the LA metropolitan courthouse. I've alre been attending the mandatory DUI classes but can't get he ignition interlock installed because all the companies I've called are telling me that the conviction isn't registering at the DMV. I've called the DMVs mandatory actions unit and all they tell me is that they don't have the court records and that it can take up to 5 years. Is that true? What can I do to speed up the process so I can comply with the DMV requirement?
Calling DMV will not help if it has not received the docket of conviction from the courts. You should contact your...
My boyfriend is in jail at mens centreal jail for 4th DUI felony we want to know if he can qualify under prop 47? Or any other law that can release him early ?
No, prop 47 is not applicable to your boyfriends 4th dui, or any dui for that matter.
just got 3rd dui. I blew .07, but i was on probation for my 2nd dui. I hit a pedestrian, but they only got a few stitches, so im only be charged with injury NOT GBI. If i get a felony, i will not be able to work in my profession therefore, I really need charge dropped to misdemeanor by any means.
this is not a funny situation you really need to put your act together and ask for public defender or use a lawyer for...