Rochester Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Rochester, MI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Rochester Law

is $1700 is less than what it would cost me to replace it. Would legal action be of any benefit to me?
Your loss for above and beyond your insurance settlement could be part of this individuals restitution in the criminal...
Violation of probation 1st of fence in rochester court , afulterated urine samples . I heard you can pay instead of doing jail time . 60 dollars a day ?
Sometimes there's work furlough programs that allow you to pay to be monitored and go to work but you'll have to speak...
This is my first violation and I feel as thought the etg should help. I was drinking kombuch and it's fermented I have not drank it since the incident and have put my self on daily pbt again until court. I have been on probation for 10 months and have done 90 drug pbt in 90 days as well as paid everything off and relieved my license.
Kombucha is an alcoholic drink - albeit generally low in alcohol content. In terms of whether you passed an ETG, I...
I was parked round the corner from a friend's house in Rochester, MI and was asleep behind the wheel. A policeman knocked on the window and woke me up. After some questioning I provided a road-side breath test and was well over the legal driving limit. I was not driving, and had just been sleeping in the car as I knew after leaving my friend's house that I would not be able to drive due to my consumption that day. I refused the breath test at the police station as when reading the statement prior to the test, they were seeking my acceptance that I was operating a motor vehicle - which I denied as I was sleeping, so a blood test was taken. My license was suspended immediately by declining that test and I spent the night in jail. What should I be expecting to happen?
You need a good criminal attorney as you may have a defense to any charges here.
the cops towed away my car and told me that i could not get it back in till someone turns them selves in for the accident. What should i do? and what should my friend do? please help thanks
There is absolutely no way that any lawyer over Avvo can give you legal advice via the internet regarding such an...
I relieved a superdrunk DUI and I now have a interlock device. The mouth piece had a crack in it and it was not able to get enough pressure in it. I had a low pressure 15 times and finally got a test to pass. After 14 minutes. My year is up and just recieced my final report with this attached.
With what attached? If you have a defective piece of equipment, you may have to appeal any negative decision.
OWI received in November 2010. Only offense I've commited, no tickets or anything since.
Your driving privileges should be fully restored by this point, so I believe it really depends on the policies of the...