Rescue Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Rescue, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Rescue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rescue Law

I am trying to get my license back. All this happened back in 2011. Im just started to take care of it now . I had no idea saying I blacked out from drinking that I would never be able to drive again.
turn in your area that is familiar with medical issues suspension. Send you blackout is a problem that should be able...
Got dui last week hit and run park car no one in car suspended license what I'm looking at as jail time
Hmmm, it seems that you are facing DUI number 3 (if I'm guessing correctly, the 05, 10 are 2005 and 2010 for prior...
Auto accident - arrested at hospital and was not read my rights before questioning. Can I still be prosecuted?
Absolutely. You can count on being prosecuted. After you were arrested anything you said can't be used against you,...
It has been two months since the arrest. Appeared as required and was not on calendar. Called El Dorado County Court and they stated they were waiting for blood work. Two month for a blood test? Something is not right. Please advise.
they have up to a year. They often do additional investigation, wait for blood results, etc. Often, the DA is just...
Fried gave keys to have my son park car. Friend knew he was drunk. Son took around the block a couple of times and lost control and crashed friends car .my son s last DUI arrest was in July. This case was still in process then along came second DUI. Son had no insurance and friend has no insurance. What will happend to my son? He is getting a lawyer. Only 20 years old. Thank you
What will happen to your son? Please do not presume that an arrest equates to guilt. Maybe the first DUI will be...
Happening in the case? I am seeking full custody. He has retained an attorney, was arraigned last week, now is scheduled for "pre trial conference". What is this? I'm fearful he will somehow have charges reduced, as this happened before many years ago. I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He has lost custody several times, I'm hoping the court says enough.
What happens to his DUI is up to the DA and court. Contact your family lawyer to deal with custody issues.
I am on alternate sentencing in Nevada for 3rd DUI, DUI diversion program. I initially signed up for this program to divert prison and after 1 1/2 year in this program they rules keep changing and threatening me with jail if the new stipulations are not met. I am a disabled Veteran I have been on prescription meds and now they tell me I cannot take what my doctor prescribes me due to rule changes. I take narcotics to relieve the pain from my knees, back, and headaches and take antidepressants for my PTSD. I have been off my meds for over three weeks and it is hard for me to function in daily activities I have to do as a man. Is this legal?
Yes, you agreed to enter the program to avoid jail time. It is not right that they will not allow you do take what your...