Poplar Bluff Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Poplar Bluff, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Poplar Bluff Law

Registering vehicle after DUI forfeiture in new state residence
My vehicle was forfeited in my DUI case a year ago and my car sat in my bank auction facility for 3 months. They contacted me and asked me if I wanted the car back. I asked my lawyer if I should and his reply was " if the bank is giving you your car back, I suggest doing so" I paid some fees, retrieved the vehicle and its been 60 days since I shipped it to my new home state I havent received any letters or communication from my home state. I had the vehicle shipped to my new state, so my question is, since it was a repossession title, when I register it in my new state, what will happen, if anything at all. I also will need to get it set up on interlock, reporting to my home state. I still have the original title, and the bank issued a new "secured interest" title.
It is not clear from the information what some of the issues are. A car title can be used to register the car in any...
How do I report a 4 month old drunk driving accident a friend had.
This guy drove home drunk on suspended licenses, illegal tags no insurance and was drunk. He totaled out his car and had a friend of his tow the car home before police could arrive. How can I report this crime.
You could contact your local police department or the district attorney to report the crime. However, it is unlikely...
I got a 3rd dwi in mo could I get my license back
I have 2 prior dwis but the first on was dropped to defective equipment does that count as a dwi since I refused to blow
You can, but the right question is when? Call the DOR or go into an office and see what they tell you. They're pretty...
Is it possible to avoid jail time on a 3rd dwi in mo my 2 other dwis where in 2007 and 2004
The first one was dropped to defective equipment and the second one was dropped to sis and how long will my license be suspended
As the first DWI was not a DWI after amendment you should only have been charged with a DWI 2nd. Avoiding jail time on...
Do I need lawyer for record expungement
I have a total of 3 DUI/DWI I'm the state of Kansas, 1 from '99, 1 from 2000 and 1 from 2013. Want to expunge the 2 older ones to reduce requirements to get my license back. From Kansas work traveling job so currently living in Missouri.
You do not need an attorney. But, you probably want to talk to one. Based on your description, I do not believe you are...
Trying to get my hardship driverlicense in Missouri. but the state of florida has ahold on my license. what can I do.
the state of Missouri suspened my driver license for ten years in2009. on a dui conviction. in 1995 I got a dui in florida and did not go to court. I left the state and came to Missouri where I have lived every since.
You will need to get a Florida attorney to help you with the DUI in Florida. Until you get that cleared up you will...
A friend got a DWI in state of wa.he did 8 months.he is suspended. He got stopped in mo. What will happen?
Moved from Washington to Missouri. Got out of jail November .
What was he stopped for? Speeding? DUI? The answer to your question of "what will happen" also depends upon whether...