Plainfield Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Plainfield, IL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Plainfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plainfield Law

i told them i need water because i cant blow hard enough and they said no. then i asked for a lawyer or the chief of the station and they said hes not here so i kept asking for a lawyer before i would blow again since i believe the first Breathe test was a mistake and i wanted to make sure this one was calibrated correctly. They never gave me one and said i refused but on the booking room video it will show i tryed 3 times and also demanded a lawyer while i was there. i also have a witness who is the taxi cab driver who picked me up from the station That witnessed them mistreating me mentally but not physically. calling me names and laughing at me while they put me into the cab and waited for my credit card to go through. they did this all through booking. i got his name and #. what to do?
Get a lawyer. Try to get video of the booking room in discovery. Let your lawyer decide if your conduct in the...
In illinois.
The State's Attorney cannot speak with a defendant. When you go to court, if you are not represented by counsel and...
please help i got 2 days left and still no lawyer )=
Call and talk to a locally experienced DUI attorney. Most will offer a free consultation and they should be able to...
Please Advise!
You have to go through a trial. The prosecutor will question you, the officer and perhaps a state witness all under...
Concerned what happens when I reinstate CDL. Will everything be back to normal? Is the SSS a conviction, for employment purposes?
You will have a one year DQ on your driving record. SSS is not a conviction. it's adminstrative action.
My friends court date isn't until April 2nd. I am wondering if she should get the interlock device installed in case things do not go well in court. I have heard that she has a limited amount of time before she cannot enter into this program. Is this true? If she does get the device and she is then found innocent can she get her money back? Will she have to continue paying for the device?
As an experienced DWI lawyer in Texas, if your friend is ordered to get the device as a condition of her bond she...
I had a DUI in 2006 in Cook County IL. This was my only DUI and was not ordered to have the alcohol test in my car. I am now living in another state but my DL is still revoked. Can I get this cleared via the DMV where I live or some sort of mail correspondence with the Illinois DMV?
If you are more than 30 miles from the border you can submit a packet. You are still going to need an evaluation and...