Pittston Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Pittston, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Pittston Law

DUI Level 3. When there is a hearing for ARD or if its revoked and someone has this in a remote county and has to drive to the hearing, having no other transportation or public transportation. Do is the vehicle impounded and the person put in jail on top of the DUI? What are options if any in a case like this?
If your license is revoked or suspended and there's no public transit option, someone has to drive -- but not you.
I am in ARD, never before had any issues in terms of trouble. Is there any help for people who did not have a job before the DUI and then had a DUI. I want to work desperately...Will anyone hire me? My background is clerical.
Many people shy away from hiring those that have a conviction record of abusing alcohol and putting others like kids...
IF that were to happen and I reside in one part of the state and conviction were to be in another part of the state. Would they allow me to drive my vehicle home and then begin the suspension along with community service?
The suspension starts only when PennDOT receives your license and ends only when you receive the license back. As a...
Is this a given option for 3802 D first offense?
No. You can't get house arrest for a 1st offense DUI.
If it were to be FIRST offense is there such a thing as plea down?
In some cases there is. However, if this is your first run in with the criminal justice system, you may have far...
Wyoming County PA 1 75 § 3802 §§ A1* I have an AZ DL and the officer charged me with refusal. Is my PA privilege revoked? My lawyer seems to think I'll be eligible for ARD and that the suspension will be 60 days for a refusal however, simple research seems to indicate that PennDot has likely already suspended my DL for 12 months. It has been two months since the incident and I haven't received any information from PennDot.
PennDOT is required to mail a notice of suspension for the suspensiy9on for the refusal. That notice will likeky be...
dui is couple years old . bike was taken and he was placed in jail or a bench warrent for something old that he thought was already suppose to been handled
It appears that there are a number of issues that must be dealt with. He needs to contact an attorney. Sharing more...