Pioche Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Pioche, NV or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Pioche People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pioche Law

Third DUI offender and sentenced for the third one. 18 months of time completed and now I am out and on my own completely. I want to go on a cruise with my significant other from LA to Mexico and I don't know if there are international travel laws (regarding criminal records) barring me from entering Mexico on a cruiseline. Will I need special documentation? Or will I need any kind of special preparation protocol to follow to expedite the process to cross Mexico's border by rules of Mexico and/or the American cruiseline (Carnival)?
As long as you have a passport and are not under any form of probation or other court monitoring then you should not...
If I am convicted of first time or second time dui can I get these removed from my driving record before 7 years. Can I file a motion or appeal even if I take a plea on the second.
No. Because DUI is an enahceable offense you have to wait the statutory period of time of 7 years before you can...
I was arrested today due to me falling asleep behind the wheel. The officer administered a dui field test which he said I failed all 3 test. He arrested me and said I needed to take the breathalyzer. I refused to take the test so he issued a search warrant and was signed for by the judge to take blood. I took the blood test and stayed in Jail from approx. 3:25 am to noon today. The officer never took my license but the court date is may 21st. What steps should I take in resolving this issue? The paper work shows the wrong time for the blood test and wrong date, they took the test with a camcorder.
Big trouble ahead Hire counsel.
Apon arrive to the sheriffs department I blew a .05 , and also had my blood taken. Is there a way for me to find out what my blood alcohol level was before I go to court? And if so, how do I get the information? Thank you
It sounds like you have a strong defense especially since your BAC is below .08. You will get confirmation of the...
Very poor so he moved here so i could look after him. If he Doesnt make it to his court date and gets pulled over will he be arrested and Will california extradite him?
If your father is so far along in his case that you can identify his potential jail sentence, I am assuming your father...
No accident involved , nor speeding my headlights were off that's why they stopped me . I had 0.9 alcohol percentage . I have never gotten in trouble with the law . I am an honor student 21 . Respectful and in an honor society this the first time that I have ever gotten in trouble . I spent 16 hrs detained . I would like to know if finding the right lawyer I could reduce my charges to reckless driving . I learned my lesson the hard way , I will never drink alcohol again never ! Is not worth it .
The legal limit for dui is .08 in Nevada. You should consult legal counsel as soon as possible to discuss your...
He should not have a hold. I believe MN reported to the National Driver Register, and are unwilling to change it. My husband had a California drivers license. He got a wet reckless in 2010 and did all the programs and had his drivers license reinstated. But, when he went to the DMV a hold from Minnesota showed up, so he was only able to get a temp license while he cleared this hold. He received Moving - Misdemeanor for possession of marijuana paraphernalia and no proof of insurance in 2000. He did not contact the MN drivers dept. with in 10 days so they cancelled his license. He paid $680 and sent the letter of California residency. The hold was not lifted. Then they said he need to do all these MN programs or equivalent in California. No DWI in 2000 and DPI has no file on the case too.
Contact a attorney in Minnesota that deals with license reinstatement. There are many good attorneys on this website.