Panna Maria Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Panna Maria, TX or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Panna Maria Law

Can I transfer my probation to the county I work (but not live) in?
I am on probation in Kleberg (Kingsville, TX) county. I am already transferred to Guadalupe county (Seguin, TX) because I am living in Seguin. I am starting a new job in Seguin today too. I am going to be moving back to my mom's in Karnes county, but keeping the job in Seguin. Can I keep my probation in Guadalupe county if i keep my job there? Or do i have to transfer probation to Karnes county since i will be living there?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your probation supervision again. You will need to check with your original (Kleberg...
What kind of charges can I or the state (TX) press against my ex for purposely blowing drunk into my ignition interlock device?
I am on felony probation and have a breathalyser w/camera in my car. My ex blew drunk into it at 4 am (while i sleep) one morning to get me into trouble. I broke up with him Friday. Ignored him Saturday. He showed up at 2 am Sunday to talk & "he misses me". I let him in to talk. He starts getting hostile, demands my phone, I say no and to leave. He wont leave, becomes aggressive, and starts looking for phone. I ran to neighbors, Called cops. They show up and make sure he's gone. I go home. I found keys in car next day! Suspected he did something so told my PO Monday that he might have tried something. So month passed and PO calls and informs me my monthly report shows a man's picture came up blowing drunk into interlock 4 am that Sunday It was him. He stole my keys while i ran to neighbor
Tampering with Physical Evidence comes to mind. They would have to prove that he knew there was a pending...
I did not even know my ex boyfriend purposely blew drunk into my ignition interlock device. Luckily I had the camera installed.
Im on probation and have ignition interlock with the camera. I broke up with my boyf on a Friday, I ignored his texts all Saturday, he showed up at 2 am to my house to talk so i hid my purse and phone, opened the door, he came in, he obviously had been drinking, then he started accusing me of cheating, called me names, told him to leave, he wouldn't, pushed me, started looking for my purse/phone, i was scared so ran out the side door and ran to neighbors, called cops, they made sure he left. Last week PO called me saying i had failed blows at 4 & 430 am that night. The camera took picture and it was him! He must have found my car keys when i left! Judge did not sign my revocation paper from PO, but i have status hearing. What is that? Should I now get a no contact order or restraining orde
You should not let him in to your house and call the cops as soon as he shows up. Whatever you need to do to keep him...
If I ditched my car to avoid dui charges, will I ensue other charges if I go pick my vehicle up?
I got my car stuck in a ditch and I had to ditch my car because I had a few drinks before the happening. It was towed to a storage and towing facility.
It is possible that you may face charges of leaving the scene of an accident, if you admit to driving, but that is...
I need a DWI attorney!
The attorney that I previously had was never showing up for coyrt and when he did he would always reset! And would call me in between resets and add more fees after he was paid for his services! He never let me know what was going on with my case and now he has withdrawn and I have to go to court in a week! I need help!
Retagging - you should use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" tool to get an attorney. Best Wishes!
DUI Interlock System Requirement
I was arrested for a DUI in the state of TX and it appears as though I will be required to install an interlock system as part of my probation. I have two cars, one of which is my commute car with the other being mostly a weekend car. I really don't like the idea of installing this on my car and was wondering if it is possible to just install on my commute car and not drive the other? I have no intentions of driving without it but don't want to have to do both when I can just limit my driving to one.
The order will state that you are not to drive a vehicle unless it is equipped with an interlock device. You only need...
I have asked this question before, but am asking it again. My husband got a DUI in Gregg Co. and was on probation for a DUI.
My husband got a DUI in Gregg county while coming home from a working trip for the landscaping company he works for. This occurred after dropping off a crew member in his hometown of Longview. He was already on probation down here in San Patricio County. ( He was sober for a little over years). And during the 2nd week of the trip his favorite brother-in-law died suddenly. Everything seemed okay for a while, but the probation department gave him a MTR anyway. Now he has a hearing very soon. He does have 2 attorneys, one for the DUI in Gregg County and the other for the MTR in San Patricio County. The lawyer for the MTR wants some sort of Rehab, and it suggested advanced preparation for Rehab, but how? The lawyer hasn't been too helpful so far, so I am asking here. I will testify .
Your question needs a lot to be clarified. It sounds like you have paid counsel that is familiar with all the facts....