Palmetto Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Palmetto, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Palmetto Law

I am seeking to get sole with supervised visitations custody of our children being in fear of their saftey what is odds of due to father recent DWI
Sole - not likely unless compelling reason to do so. Supervised, perhaps. is there a history of alcohol abuse.
I have a "business only" driving permit due to refusing a breathalyzer in Florida. I have not been to court yet to face the DUI charge but want to know if there are any states that will issue me a similar license for the remaining time on my one year suspension if I were to move to take another job, or if NOT convicted, will issue me a new license without any penalty?
The best and only answer to your question is that it is state specific. You will need to call the mandatory actions...
thank you
Assuming you were convicted of the DUI 20 years ago, you cannot seal or expunge it from your record.
we are willing to help daughter move to FL with her 2 children and live with us. She has no license (suspended), no job because no transportation, no income, ex husband also jobless and is here in FL. Is it likely her probation officer will let her move?
That's a question you have to ask Kansas. Sometimes, but not always, states will allow probationers to transfer the...
Florida DUI - 11.13.14 Out of State DUI - 2.8.2012 When getting my FL license I was asked if I have any DUI from another state and I said that I did.. is this in my driving record?
It depends. Some prosecutors get not only your Florida Driving record but also a copy of your NCIC/FCIC report. This...
This happened March of 2012 everything that was required was completed.
Have you contacted the Florida DMV? That might be a good place to start.
I have never been arrested before and only have a ticket for speeding in 2007 and the Careless Driving in 2011. I was given the extra requirements of attending weekly AA meetings and submitting to random UA's during probation and I'm guessing it's because of the "priors" that I have? Does this sound legitimate?
Careless driving is a civil citation and doesn't normally trigger AA meetings and UAs during probation as a Careless...