Palm Coast Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Palm Coast, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Palm Coast People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Coast Law

in Florida? Tell me if I need to put additional info
if your driving privilege is suspended in florida, you cannot drive in florida even if you have obtained a valid d/l...
I have a current FL License which at the moment it is under suspension due to PA posting to the National Driver Registry...(Origiinally prior to the PA DMV action I failed to pay a Traffic fine in Florida and my FL. license was suspended..that matter is clear up) Pa has sited me 4 time for violating Section 1543A Driving While Suspended / Revoked (while my Florida License was under suspension PA DMV acted on my failure to pay = Suspension request to FL) All financial responsibility requirement on the PA citations have been satisfied..The Suspension Term for PA ends 5/12/16.
Speak to a PA DUI lawyer on how to release the hold on your license then speak to a FL attorney on if your eligible for...
Probably not, but I would hire a good attorney to make sure you avoid the possibility.
Im getting a hardship in fl, but am moving to P.A for work. I have a drug conviction not selling or intent to sell. Marijuana possesion. I am able to get my hardship here in fl, but will it transfer and will there be any fees?
You will need to address that issue in my opinion with the DMV in PA. Although Florida has reciprocity with some other...
I would like to transfer my GA DL to a FL DL but have DUI's from years ago that I am afraid will suspend my priviliege. Can someone help me do this? I don't want FL to actually attempt to do this if it will affect my ability to drive legally.
You can request your driving record from the Florida DMV and see what it says about suspensions.
I was at a bar and I suspect and so did the bartender that I had been slipped something She got me a ride home (just a half block behind bar on dirt road) the person driving hit a old piece of wood fence.Which I have repaired to the satisfaction of the owner. The police came to my house 30-40 minutes later and arrested me for DUI-DUI with property damage DUI leaving the scene with property damage and I refused breathe test because I was not driving. Doesn't seem right to me, I got a ride home. Now I don't have a license and I'm going to lose 2 jobs. What do I do, can they do this?
As you relate the facts you seem to have a valid defense to the charge in that you were not driving. That is certainly...
My son had a dui when he was 18 (which was expunged). He is now graduating college and potental employers are checking his dmv records. I believe it shows up as a alcohol program. How can he get around this? He has a 3.6 gpa from college and graduated high school with 4.0. How long will this stay on his record (connecticut driver's license). This 1 mistake he made is ruining his chances to get employment
He may be waiving his privacy as a condition of securing employment, In GA you would need a power of attorney to obtain...