Pacoima Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Pacoima, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Pacoima Law

What are the chances of winning tomorrow. I am facing deportation. I got pulled over 6 years ago and got charge with a DUI I paid all the fines and finish all classes and I am no longer in probation. I have been fighting 6 years my son was diagnosed with ADHD one year ago he takes therapies every Monday for 45 minutes and sees the psychiatrist once a month my son is on medication drinking aderral once a day he has an IEP in school I have been in this state since 1998. I have 4 kids (born here in the US. I own a home my wife has DACA I i work and provide for my family my wife stays home with the kids and my insurance pays for my sons treatment. What are my chances of not getting deported?
I am not sure what hearing you have tomorrow, but if it is regarding deportation you should post this in the...
do not drive with any measurable amount of alcohol/without lisence.for 3 years,now almost 3 years on january 2014.i was stop for this included violation.
Typically infractions are not considered a viola tigon of the terms of your probation. You still should fight ticket...
Original sentence was 90 days, plus 16 days for fines and 16 days for community service.
You would be entitled to half-time credits, which on 122 days means 61 days, but the jails are so overcrowded that most...
Original sentence was 90 days, plus 16 days for fines and 16 days for community service.
This is a repeat question. Because of overcrowding you probably will get released much sooner than you expect.
LAPD pulled my children's father over for DUI and he was booked as a misdemeanor but she I tried to post bail I was told I couldn't because there was an ICE hold. I am a USC and we have 2 children together. I need his financial assistance as well as his help to raise them. Is there a way to help him stay in the US? He's been here since he was a little kid, his family is here too but they're all undoc.
You need to repost this question as an immigration question, not a DUI question.
I was involved in an accident on the highway. I was attempting to change lanes and a car was coming up too fast in the lane i was changing into. I jerked to avoid them and lost control and the other vehicle tapped my vehicle. We exited the freeway and my party and I attempted to exchange information. The opposite party was belligerent and aggressive. The driver of their vehicle was found to be intoxicated and they found me to be as well. My party and I attempted to peacefully exchange information. The "assumed" passenger who was extremely aggressive called the highway patrol. After this he returned to where we were and assaulted my brother,drawing blood and injury(there is police evidence/was chargedassault) . Neither DUIs were processed, now the opposite party has filed with their insuram
Intoxication is considered a voluntary act which carries over into anything you do while intoxicated, not an excuse for...
my boyfriend was driving a motorcycle which is not under his name, and under the influence.He was involved in accident hitting 2 other vehicles.Curenlty he is being sued by the person who were in the vehicle stating the cars were wrecked and injuries were caused to them.Know in the police report their is nothing stating the person were injured.The only person who was taken in a ambulance and injured was the person driving the motorcycle.If the report is not reflecting any injuries,can they still sued him? And 2nd question the owner of the motorcycle will be affected in any way.Will the owner of the motorcycle have to pay for any expneses, eventhough it didnt have insurance and was not involved in the accident?
Yes, they can still sue him and win if his insurance company doesn't defend him. Well, the owner of the bike may...