Omaha Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Omaha, NE or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Omaha Law

This is my first dui and Itake my first time getting in trouble with the law.
No doubt you were driving wrecklessly (which is so appropriately misspelled--it's recklessly) but with a .24% BAC and a...
Ok here goes. I am on probation for a assault and battery charge from last October. I have one month left and got a DUI. And yes I know I f'd up. I know I deserve what I get. But any advice on what to expect and what I should do. The DUI was on a night I thought it was a good idea to go with a friend to visit. I figured a drink wouldnt hurt. Next thing you know I've drank all night after not drinking for ten plus months. I ended up running into a barrier and had a blood level of .34. I am just happy I didn't hurt anyone.
The best thing you can do right now is hire an experienced DUI attorney. Hopefully they will be able to minimize the...
I got in some trouble for driving on my own with just a permit in Nebraska. I am 19, and I show up for court soon. How bad will it be?
I see you didn't get any responses to your question. You can always try to contact an attorney in your area by looking...
do almost all minors who get a DUI get their case moved to juvenile court? if not, what percentage do?
Most private lawyers are not going to keep tabs on whether minors charged with dui have their cases moved to juvenile...
I recently got a DUI. I am 17 years old. I rear ended a friend of mine. i blew a .117. What should i expect for my punishment to be and what can i do to minimize it?
You retain a local DUI lawyer to fight it. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool.
My son was pulled over for dui 3 weeks ago. He is also a minor. We retained an attorney immediately but he claims he has not yet received the arrest report from the police. Is there someone else we can contact to see if the arrest report is available and what other charges my son may be facing? We are both experiencing a great deal of anxiety after 3 weeks of no news whatsoever. We immediately went out and got the ignition interlock and permit and he has completed a chemical dependency eval but with no information and with nothing else productive to do to help his situation we are feeling hopeless, uninformed and unprepared for his court date in 2 weeks. Is it really possible that the arrest report has not been filed after 3 weeks? And is this delay a bad sign for my son? Thanks.
Be patient with the process. Your attorney is working in your son's best interests. As soon as they get the report...
i was told that it was stupid to do but not a crime
Yes. It is real. Get a lawyer. Flipping off cops is plain stupid.