Oldsmar Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Oldsmar, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Oldsmar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oldsmar Law

I've been in the hospital for a long time and haven't been able to work, but I need a car to work. What is the best plan of action?
I am unaware of the specifics of the convictions and the sentences imposed; however, as a rule, a 3rd conviction...
Should I go to the police department and try to have it amended??
No, you should not go to the police department and ask them to do something that they will not be doing. You should...
I lived in Florida when I got my current license some years ago. I was down here for the winter and will return to my permanent address in NYC after my trial date.
You will have to defend the DUI action in Florida, but the states have reporting reciprocity such that the State of NY...
I plead guilty to a dui on december 17th 2013. I was arrested on october 7 2012. I've completed all conditions and judge said i can apply for termination after completion.
You can apply, but I highly doubt the judge will terminate based upon one month of probation. This is a question for...
I completed the DUI class. At that time I required a device attached to car (breathylizer) It's been 3.5 years since I've driven do I still need this device in order to get license and drive?
Unfortunately yes you do. There is no way around this requirement. You are free to call the good folks at DMV...
I have a hardship license from a DUI charge.
Generally, no. But I would suggest referring to your actual hardship license to see what language is on it. Even if it...
I just received my BAC results from a blood draw from July 25th this week. How would I go about requesting a outside lab confirm the sample results (or bad sample)? My results came back .155 which I was very surprised, I had 5 beers over a 4 hour period and every BAC calculator I ran the number through had me at .07 as the highest that night. If the outside lab results are lower (hopefully below the .150 enhanced threshold) or show the sample was contaminated I will need a DUI lawyer that has dealt with challenging the conflicting tests.
Out of curiosity, did you ask for the blood to be drawn or did they forcibly draw the blood after an accident?