North Bergen Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near North Bergen, NJ or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

North Bergen Law

I need an interlock device in my car, however, my registration is expired and my insurance company dropped me.
I had a few questions regarding this interlock device. A few places have mentioned i need insurance and registration, unfortunately during my suspension for DUI i could not renew my registration and my auto insurance dropped me. In order to be eligible for insurance i have to prove i have my license back and the only way i can do that is if the device is in my car.Also, i'm still waiting for my paperwork from the DMV to have my license re-instated. I have no clue what to do. I don't know anyone that would be willing to have me install the device in their car for 6 months. What are my options at this point?
Answer: If you were represented by an attorney in the municipal court hearing, you should contact your attorney. If...
Received a drinking violation in NYC, I have a NJ License - should I go to the IDRC in NJ or the DDP in NY?
I was pulled over during a breathalyzer trap in NYC and blew a .09%. I plea bargained it to a violation which resulted in a fine and a requirement to take the drinking and driving program. Since I have a NJ license, I can take the IDRC in NJ or the DDP in NY.
More information is needed to determine how serious this is in NJ. In any event if NY approves the Nj program you...
Do i have to complete a drug treatment program or is there another way around this?
I've had problems with a girl for quiet a while now, she decided to Spitefully call dyfs on me. Previous to that i hadn't smoked marijuana for 2 years til literally a month ago. Dyfs came knocking at my door made do evaluations and now they want me to complete a drug treatment . Im a good mother of a two year old. My son is n Daycare i Go To School From 9-5. I dont ever smoke around my Son When i Did, i need help
This is a family law question unless you were arrested. I changed the category.
I have a CDL Class A drivers license and was arrested for DUI in Puerto Rico
I am on vacation in Puerto Rico and got arrested for drunk driving I have a class A CDL license issued by the state of New Jersey where I reside. will I be able to go home and what consequences should I be expecting? It is my first offense/arrest in my 25 yrs of professional driving...does that help?
It doesn't really matter how long ago it was. Merely the charge of DWI or DUI can have a detrimental effect on your...
Is a dwai charge in New york considered as a traffic violation in new jersey
When the njdmv finds out about my dwai charge will they consider it as a traffic violation only . in New york it is not considered a crime but only a traffic violation
The NJ MVC is fairly strict when it comes to interpreting out-of-state MV violation convictions. Our experience with...
DWI DUI below 0.08
Got pulled over for speeding, In 16 F degree on icy road asked to do stupid test which were done appropriately, arrested for telling the officer your finger is outside my field of vision now , during nystagmus testing . Wasn't intoxicated of impaired in any way form still breathalyzer was 0.05, so they asked me for urine sample I'm on prescription meds that I didn't even use that morning but certainly would assume it will be positive in the urine test. The asked another officer with some medical training to perform a set of tests which I was told it didn't show evidence of impaitmenf then finally I was charged with DWi/DUI plus speeding and careless driving , etc first time getting DUI , good driving records, have reflux and didn't drink that morning What is the worst case scenario?!
Assuming this is your first offense, 12 month loss of license along with thousands in fines and surcharges. Jail is...
I had a DUI in 2008, I was unable to pay the fees, they are still pending is there any way to lower it/go back on a payment plan
I need help paying this fine. I just can't do it on my own. I was just given a car and need to get on the road!
You need to contact a lawyer in your area to see if you have a warrant for your arrest and see if there is anything...