Nazareth Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Nazareth, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Nazareth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nazareth Law

I parked at a grocery store because I knew I couldn't drive. I feel asleep and a citizen called the police. I was taken to the hospital but refused testing. I will receive a cititation in the mail.
An experienced criminal defense attorney can definitely help you. You will not receive a citation, but rather a...
My ARD probation period is almost up and I still haven't received any notice to do community service.
You should contact your assigned probation officer or the probation department to verify that it is a condition of your...
I got a dui in sept. of 2004
If you successfully completed your ARD probation, then the underlying charges should have been dismissed by the court...
Person was under 21 when offense occurred.
Yes. It will show up as an arrest and an adjudication and not a conviction.
I was driving home and came upon a car that had driven into a snow bank. Police were on the scene. I swerved to avoid a car that was stopped, police asked if I had been drinking and gave me sobriety test. Eventually I was taken to the processing center and had blood drawn. Told I would receive something in mail in 2 weeks if charged. It's been a month and I have heard nothing. I am wondering if I should call the police and ask if any charges have been filed?
It is generally not advisable to speak to the police on your own when there is a possibility of criminal charges. At...
I wanted to know if milford, Pike has ARD program. I never had any law problems, ever but I did refuse to take test. I don't believe I was under the influence. I have a lot of problems and feel I was harassed. Should I try for An ARD so I don't go to jail? Because I didn't take test?
You should definitely get some experienced DUI representation to help you through this. There are unique legal issues...
Yes. You do not need to surrender your license to PennDOT during an appeal, but you certainly can do that.