Montgomery Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Montgomery, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Montgomery Law

Can you be charged with a DUI / DWI if you have a prescription? I go to a Methadone clinic and get Xanax.
I was going to work(2 lane highway) and the power steering went out,lights off/ on,etc.on my car.i pulled over ASAP on a side road.I was already pulled over,calling my husband.He was telling me it was probably the alternator& get it towed home when a county cop pulled in behind me.He asked what was going on,I told him.He said that somebody had called me in as an impaired driver.I then gave him permission to search my car.By then another deputy had arrived.Of course,nothing illegal in vehicle.The 1st cop then gave me a field sobriety test,I passed all but 1 (the stand on 1 leg thing & before I did it I told him wld flunk bc Im clumsy) Blood work done at hospital,told them Xanax&Methadone wld be there & have RX.I was arrested for OVWI anyway.
You can certainly be charged with driving under the influence of drugs, including prescription drugs, even if they were...
I have a DUI in st Clair county to appear at court on 12-6-12 at 13:30. I now live in Indiana and what can I expect?
I totaled my dads car and was taken to hospital for treatment of injuries I am wanting to take care of this when I come on the 6th of Dec. If I can
what you can expect it to be treated no more differently than if you still lived in IL. I am sure the would give you a...
Can I get charged with public intoxication if I wasn't arrested?
The beginning of this month, I got pulled over, the cop told us to get out of the car so we got out, they ran the drug dog in and around my car. We had been drinking, I blew a .043. They threw all of our straws on the ground and sent us on our way. Two days ago, I received papers saying that I have to go to court because I am being charged with public intoxication. I do not understand...
There may be potential service issues and notice requirements regarding these allegations against. In NC, where I...
Can i be charged for a dui and public intoxation at the same time
I was on a moped and drinking i called for a ride because i knew i was to drunk to drive and waited beside of road. I placed keys in cargo tank and waited needless to say cops got there befor the ride
Yes, you can be charged with both offenses provided the facts support the charge(s).
What happens on your first offense/detain for a DUI or DWI? I have never been in trouble for this before!
I have never been in trouble for DUI, DWI, PI or anything like that before, issues with child support but never been in jail or any major trouble with the law sense I've been over 18.
I am not licensed in Indiana, but in California, where I am licensed, the answer to your question depends upon the...
I got a dwi in Illinois in 2001
it was my first one I spent the night in jail and bonded out the next day I had a Arkansas driver license at the time sence I was from Arkansas a few months later the judge put me in cook county jail because my lawer did not show for court so I spent 7 days in jail an bonded out again I have done every thing they wanted an still cannot get my license renstated I did with Arkansas but not with Illinois they will not do it I filled out one of those out of state packets but it was diened
Contact an Ill traffic court attorney for advice and guidance.
Wondering if someone with an HTV (suspended for 10 yrs) can petition the court without having to wait 5 full years now in 2015?
Does a person who suffers a mandatory ten year driver's license suspension (separate from court) have to wait five years (without a driving offense) before petitioning the court for a probabtionary license for work? I heard the rule was repealed at the start of 2015 and want to verify. If this person is allowed to petition through court and a probabtionary license is issued, is it possible this person can drive children around in the vehicle if going to and from their school? They recieved an HTV due to 4 arrests for DUI's in the last 10 yrs. What the court may not know when this person is petitioning is that this person lost custody of their son due to them drinking and driving with a child in their vehicle.
Technically they may be eligible for Special Driving Pivileges, which is the new name for a probationary license. If...