Moapa Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Moapa, NV or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Moapa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moapa Law

If I am convicted of first time or second time dui can I get these removed from my driving record before 7 years. Can I file a motion or appeal even if I take a plea on the second.
No. Because DUI is an enahceable offense you have to wait the statutory period of time of 7 years before you can...
I was arrested today due to me falling asleep behind the wheel. The officer administered a dui field test which he said I failed all 3 test. He arrested me and said I needed to take the breathalyzer. I refused to take the test so he issued a search warrant and was signed for by the judge to take blood. I took the blood test and stayed in Jail from approx. 3:25 am to noon today. The officer never took my license but the court date is may 21st. What steps should I take in resolving this issue? The paper work shows the wrong time for the blood test and wrong date, they took the test with a camcorder.
Big trouble ahead Hire counsel.
Very poor so he moved here so i could look after him. If he Doesnt make it to his court date and gets pulled over will he be arrested and Will california extradite him?
If your father is so far along in his case that you can identify his potential jail sentence, I am assuming your father...
No accident involved , nor speeding my headlights were off that's why they stopped me . I had 0.9 alcohol percentage . I have never gotten in trouble with the law . I am an honor student 21 . Respectful and in an honor society this the first time that I have ever gotten in trouble . I spent 16 hrs detained . I would like to know if finding the right lawyer I could reduce my charges to reckless driving . I learned my lesson the hard way , I will never drink alcohol again never ! Is not worth it .
The legal limit for dui is .08 in Nevada. You should consult legal counsel as soon as possible to discuss your...
He should not have a hold. I believe MN reported to the National Driver Register, and are unwilling to change it. My husband had a California drivers license. He got a wet reckless in 2010 and did all the programs and had his drivers license reinstated. But, when he went to the DMV a hold from Minnesota showed up, so he was only able to get a temp license while he cleared this hold. He received Moving - Misdemeanor for possession of marijuana paraphernalia and no proof of insurance in 2000. He did not contact the MN drivers dept. with in 10 days so they cancelled his license. He paid $680 and sent the letter of California residency. The hold was not lifted. Then they said he need to do all these MN programs or equivalent in California. No DWI in 2000 and DPI has no file on the case too.
Contact a attorney in Minnesota that deals with license reinstatement. There are many good attorneys on this website.
date of conviction was June 2012 arrest was Feb 2011
You have to wait 7 years and then it's within the discretion if the judge whether to order the record sealed.
I got a DUI in Georgia 5 years ago. I blew a .09 at the initial traffic stop and then when tested at the station an hour later I blew a .135. I plead guilty in court, but was not ordered to take a class. I was ordered to pay a fine. I was unable to pay the fine and got a probation violation. I served my time and the debt was considered paid. It was my first offense. Now, it is 5 years later and I live in Nevada and want to get my license back. It's been so long and I'm not sure exactly where to begin to get all of this straightened out.
You should call the DMV in Georgia to ask them what needs to be done to get valid there again. Here are a few different...