Memphis Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Memphis, TN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Memphis Law

Whn I was like 18 I received a letter from the court with a court date for a hit and run I didn't do it but when I went to court I pledge guilt because I had some other stuff going on and was working and couldn't keep going to court so they fined me and it ended up being like 8000 so I didn't know how to start paying on it cause I was young and didn't have that kind of money so make a long story short im 25 now and it ended up going to the collection agency and now I was trying to gone start paying on it but when I called they said it been so long it's not in there system anymore and told me call geico when I called they said it wasn't in there system either and that a attorney was gone contact me I live in a new city now and still haven't received a call what do I do help please
Hire a local attorney in Memphis Tennessee who specializes in DUIs and restoring your drivers license. You really...
I have not been arrested since 1998. I am low income and if it is possible I would like to do this myself if I could. I would be appreciate it if someone could direct me to where I could find the petition to file.
If possible, file the petition in the court that declared you a habitual offender.
It's been ten years ago I was 22 years old when I plead guilty for first and only DWI. I served my jail sentence, and have no other violations on my driving record. I was told to attend a satop class but I never did, so my questions is made of two parts. First, does my suspension have a shelf life, does it go away after ten years or does it stay on forever. Second, since Tennessee is not a compact state will they allow me has a new resident a driver's licence.
Your suspension does not have a shelf life. You should contact Missouri DMV to see if your license is valid. Then...
I have been smoking pot
Why you would tell that on the Internet? This is a public forum and who know who is reading these questions and answers....
1 driving while license s/r/c and other s/r/c and speeding in a school zone
There is no mandatory minimum jail time for two bench warrants. You will go to jail and be given a bond, depending on...
My Daughter and family are currently living with me. My Granddaughter's father told my Daughter if she didn't get DHS to stop coming after him for child support, there would be trouble. He is probably the one who made the complaint. DHS went to my Granddaughter's school today and talked to her. My Daughter told DHS to drug test her, appointment to do that is tomorrow afternoon. My Granddaughter told DHS that she has seen her Mother take drugs, said she thought alcohol was a drug, she is 9 yrs old.My Daughter had a DUI conviction with child endangerment in Feb 2012 for an accident with children in the vehicle which involved alcohol. Can that conviction be used against her even if she passes the drug test? Does she need a lawyer?
This is a very complicated situation. I would suggest that you contact a lawyer in your community that has experience...
I am being charged with a dui, speeding, wreck less driving, and no license. this is my first dui.
You really need to retain a criminal lawyer. These are serious charges that could seriously impact your life.