Melrose Park Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Melrose Park, IL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Stolen Car, Hit and Run: Blotter

    Wednesday Feb 18 | via 

    Oscar Flores, 40, of the 1200 block of 19th Avenue, in Melrose Park, was arrested for driving while license revoked, operation of uninsured motor vehicle and speeding following a traffic stop in the 100 block of Main Street. Angel Camargo, 23, of the 4200 block of S. Francisco Avenue, in Chicago, was arrested for driving while license suspended and speeding following a traffic stop in the 15900 block of New Avenue.


    Related Topix: Melrose Park, IL, Chicago, IL

  • Oak Park Police Reports: DUI, Car Burglary, Car Theft

    Monday Feb 9 | via 

    Samantha Nielsen, age 26 of the 200 block of East Grand Avenue, Melrose Park, was arrested Feb. 6 for drunken driving after she was involved in a car crash in the 700 block of Madison, according to Oak Park police. She was processed and released after posting bond.


    Related Topix: Oak Park, IL, Melrose Park, IL, Naperville, IL

Melrose Park Law

If your base privileges are intact and unrestricted you probably can. Employment is, however unlikely.
I reside in IL and was told by SOS I have an out of state DUI. I never went to the state where SOS claims I received a DUI, more so I never receive the alleged DUI alleged. What can I do to rectify the situation? How can I rectify the situation? What petition would need to be filed to straighten out this mess?
You need a lawyer from the state where the alleged DUI took place. There is a records problem which needs to be...
I have a pending 4th DUI case against me. The state of IL "seized my car". I don't understand it. is there any way i can get my car back?
Based on the information you have provided, your vehicle would be subject to forfeiture pursuant to 720 ILCS 5/36-1 (f)(...
Last July I suffer an accident on Wood Dale Illinois I was with a friend of mine The truck was a total lost My friend was ok I was taken to the hospital broke my hip was there for 10 days no officer when to look for me Now more than 7 months passes the officer told me I gotta go to the Wood Dale police department to take my picture , fingerprints and paper work for court They got my blood test it came with a .2 alcohol more than the .08 and also cocaine on my system Its my first offence I got a clean record No one was hurt just myslef and no damage to any vehicle just my truck I dont know whats gonna happen Any lawyer that can plz help me giving me advices or one that wont charge alot or payment plans
I am not licensed to practice law in Illinois, but it appears at this point that you will be investigated for DUI with...
was told will go to jail for one month on public aid do nails on the side to raise extra money
if you are looking for help with the criminal dui charges, you should post a question in the criminal defense category....
I entered an Open Plea to Reckless Driving and got 12 Months of Court Supervision. I Plead Guilty to Reckless Driving Four Months after the Alleged Reckless Driving Incident. I got a DUI Eight Days after Pleading Guilty to the Reckless Driving. I was doing research on the Unified Code of Corrections just to make sure that I was eligible for Court Supervision on the DUI. I came across 730 ILCS 5/5-6-1(a), 730 ILCS 5/5-6-1(b), and 730 ILCS 5/5-6-1(b-1). Subsection (a) states that the Court shall impose a sentence of probation or conditional discharge unless the Court is of the opinion that 3 factors exist. Subsection (b) states the Court may impose a sentence of conditional discharge if the Court is of the opinion that neither a sentence of imprisonment or probation is appropriate.
You have an attorney for the first offense and the best advice anyone can give you is to stop trying to be your own...
Dui dismissed with court supervison happen in 2012 was done with everything in 2015. Wanting to get my cdl n get a job in trucking
You're do you want I will show up on your drivers abstract but perhaps not on your criminal background check.