Manchester Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Manchester, KY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Manchester Law

I've been on house arrest on a dui charge for over year a dui charge please call me back never been sentenc
I've never been sentenced and feel my rights are being violated. My name is Roger Dale young. Thanks my phone number is 606_330_0433
Roger, You may want to reach out directly to some Kentucky lawyers on this site. I suggest using the find a lawyer...
Husband has a car accident dwi. He is sued for personal damages but has no money. Can the wife be sued for personal damages.
The wife paid for the car but her name is not on the ownership. She also paid for the insurance and her name is on the insurance.
Your question answers itself. Since you can, and likely will, be sued report this to your insurance company asap....
How do I get a DL in KY after getting a DUI in FL on 5/14/2011?
I'm a 24 male. I got the DUI in FL (where I lived at the time) weeks before my 22nd birthday. I completed all classes, paid fines, finished probation & community service, had ignition interlock for 4 months. Court ordered I should have it 6 months with SR22. After 4 months, I had to cancel & surrender my DL in order to pay rent & basic needs. I recently moved to KY. What do I have to do to get a DL in KY? I need to be able to drive to work. Thanks for your help!
You need to satisy all requirements in FL before KY will give you a license. Talk to your FL attorney on what you need...
I work for a small business as a salesperson. An x employee. Told my boss I was drunk at work.
I am a musician and came to work the day after a gig the night before. I am the the new and only female in sales. Someone told my boss I was drunk at work, which was absolutely not true and my boss alerted the other employees to keep an eye on me that day and the next day because he was told I was drunk at work. He did not come to me to verify the accusation or to see if I was driving or in danger to myself or even tell me about the accusation but he shared it with the other employees. I found out about it two days later from one of the other employees that works in another building. I feel violated and humiliated. Is this permissible in the work place?
Talk with an employment law attorney for assistance. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO you can select "...
Im on probation and got a dui is there anyway i can get out of it without a provation violation
they wrote me up for no seat belts and no proof registration no proof of insurance witch i had but they didnt give me time to find befor they made me get out of the vehickle and i had my belt on and my wife did when we pulled up to the road block but when i pulled over to the side i took it off and they said that i failed my leg test witch i told them my hips had been replaced so it chouldnt support my weight and said i had slured speach andmy eyes whouldnt dialate and said that i admited snorting a pink percaset witch ive never heard of but i did tell them i had took medication but it was that morning that i was perscribed i feel that i was being hurassed cause the same officer had try to do me that way befor a week earlier and he knew that i had the pill perscibed to me
The best way is to get a good dui / dwi / owi / drunk driving defense lawyer. There are defenses to this charge....
Dui in tennessee but live in kentucky
As a result of a fender bender, i got a dui in tennessee for driving on my prescription medication but i live in kentucky. This occured May of 2013. I have paid my p.o. in full but i still owe a little on my fines. I still have to take dui classes. my question is, do i go by tennessee or kentucky rules. No one seems to tell me what I should do. And when I do ask questions, i get a different answer every time. Could you please explain to me what I need to do? I also need to find an insurance company that carries sr22 insurance. The Judge agreed that I could get restricted license but do I have to go in front of the kentucky Judge to get my restrictions?
Ask your former attorney what you need to do to be in compliance with your probation.
Can my license be suspended in Kentucky ,for a indiana dwi conviction. I have a cdl.
Already had one dui amended down to reckless driving in 2009, caught the second one april of 2012. 2012 has not been resolved as of yet. Trying to keep from Losing my license and lively hood. In need of some help.
You need to consult a local lawyer in your area right away. Go to the appropriate tab on AVVO.