Longwood Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Longwood, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Longwood Law

My fiance was arrested 8 hours ago here in Seminole County Fl, but his warrant is from Saint Lucie County Fl for DUI (1st time) VOP(which was back in 2010). He was put on probation (i think it was for 6 months.....) but the week he got out of jail (after spending around 3 months in jail) we left to go work for a Carnival...witch means we left Saint Lucie County before he even 'signed up' for probation, or however that process works... So i have two questions, i was told Saint Lucie County has 72 hours to come get him if they want him, do you think they will want to come get him? And, if so, how much jail time could he get? Thank you so much, and i hope someone can answer...i am completely heartbroken at this moment. =/
Odds are they will come for him but it will be longer than 72 hours. I have seen cases where people wait weeks to be...
but in google.when i email info@arrest.org they tell me it will cost me to have it removed? its holding me from employment is this right? i undestand its public knowledge through a sheriffs web site
If you were convicted of DUI you are ineligible to have your record sealed. The sheriff's website will not be affected...
it off this doesnt sound right?
Hmm. If a person was convicted of a criminal offense, the conviction is a public record. I know of nothing that would...
I totaled my car and was flown to the hospital and positive for alcohol. Single car accident no one hurt but me. DUI was not issued by officer. Dmv sent me a medical report letter 2 months later. Can I still get a DUI?
Yes, absolutely.
My case is still pending in court and I have not been convicted. likely, I will have the course done before my case is resolved. I would argue that getting this done is part of maintaining my livelihood as it impacts my ability to drive to work. Thank you.
Yes you can. BPO includes driving for educational purposes.
I have a Florida 5 year revocation for driver license. When I obtain a Florida hardship license, are there other states that would allow me to transfer my hardship license to that state? My husband has terminal cancer and I do not want to remain in Florida after his death. I want to relocate to a state where my relatives live, or at least a nearby state.
That depends on the state where you want to move. Re-post your question in that state's forum.
I understand that if you wait until you get sentenced you will be locked in to the expensive providers from the safety council. but if you get started before you get sentenced you can go anywhere you want
You always do the class and evaluation as the Safety Council. If referred to counseling, then you pick the provider. I...