Junction City Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Junction City, KS or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Junction City Law

How much does it cost to get a DUI expunged in Kansas?
I was convicted of a DUI in January 2005 and I would like to get the offense expunged. I have not had any other criminal convictions and I am tired of explaining this offense every time I get a new job.
Go to "find a lawyer" on this site and speak to lawyers in your area for fee quotes.
First time offender in the military being chaptered under 14-12C for a DUI. Can I be chaptered and is there any way to fight it?
I am an outstanding Soldier. I have never been in trouble, never received a negative counseling. I recieve 290 and above on all my PT Tests, just got my (P) status and achieved commandants list at WLC. My 1SG and CDR are writing letters of recommendation that they want to keep me. I just want to know if I am going to be able to win this fight, and is there anything I can do to better my odds.
You need to contact a competent attorney that knows DUI defense and how to handle the military aspect of this. If you...
My husband got a DUI and is active military can they kick him out
My husband is active US army and recently recived a DUI. He was arrested and spent 30+ hours in jail before i was able to post his bond. Now the army is trying to have him kicked out. We have a public defender who will be representing him when he goes to court. There might be a chance that the charges will be dropped if they are can the millitary still kick him out.
Frequently, there is an article 15, loss of post driving privileges, maybe reduction in grade/pay and a serious hit on...
What if you didnt have a dc-27 and didnt request a admin hearing after a dui?
my license is from NJ, i just got a dui in kansas but now im moving back to jersey, i wasnt able to request an admin hearing for my license cause i didnt have the dc-27 with the instructions...i know its automatically suspended now...is ther anything i could do and if i go to jersey can i maybe reinstate it there or maybe get a hardship...what are my options right now?
Hello there, You need to take care of your suspension problems by satisfying all your problems with Kansas before...
If a soldier gets a dui on a military post can they restrict your cilvilian drivers license?
dui on military post
Probably. A quick look at Kansas DUI laws suggests that DUI is a crime committed on public or private propery. The...
DUI in Kansas. Before license was suspended, he got license in another state. Now in a 3rd state and license needs renewed.
my son was convicted of driving under the influence in Kansas. Before his license was suspended and he was convicted, he surrendered it and got a license in another state where he was moving for school. He is now residing in a third state and his license is up for renewal on his birthday this year. Will he be able to get a valid license in the new state without having to get the interlock device ordered with conviction in Kansas?
Under the interstate agreement about licensing, your son should have to comply with any restrictions or requirements...
My husband has a restricted drivers license due to a dui, can he wait another year without an interlock and get a license?
My husband has had 1 DUI. He got suspended for a year and is now in a restricted license. We haven't been able to get him a vehicle to put the interlock in. But when we check the status of his license it says he's restricted and must have the interlock but he has a fulfillment date of October 2015. Can he just wait til the end of the date and get a normal license again without getting the interlock system? Or will he have to get an interlock no matter what? Thanks for the help!
I am not licensed in Kansas, but this question comes up quite a bit in California, where I am licensed. Usually, a...