Johnstown Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Johnstown, CO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnstown Law

I have to go to a court hearing in a couple days to see if they are going to suspend my license because I have no more points left on my license. I also have another court day next month for a 4 point speeding ticket I just got about 2 weeks ago
If you are being called in for a hearing to get a provisional license after accruing too many points, your chances of...
I blew a BAC of .174 fist time offence. Is there any wiggle room to have interlock for les then 2 years. Haven't gone to court yet. I am in Colorado.
Unfortunately not if you chose to drive. You are considered a persistent drunk driver with a BAC above 0.150 and as...
30 days in
You can ask. In most courts you will have a very difficult task to convince the judge. Most judges view a 4th charge...
Officer gave me roadside and I asked her to demonstrate the maneuvers and she could not perform the steps which I pointed out so how am I going to do the steps and succeed?, She got frustrated with me and placed me under arrest, didn't offer breath, blood or urine test on scene or at the station. The officer signed the notice implied consent "refused to sign", I was never presented this form or an opportunity to take a breath test, urine or blood test. She essentially refused for me. The DA is offering DWAI the officer is a liar and her partner lied too on the police report saying I refused chemical testing. Do I take it to a jury of 6? Or do I just take the DWAI/probation no jail offer?
No one can answer that question, but you. The DA made you an offer, with that offer are obligations or things that you...
Last summer I received an mip in weld county, in court I talked to the d.a. and pled guilty to a drug paraphanalia charge. I received an mip around February and am really concerned about losing my license. Is there anything I can do?
Hire the best attorney that you can afford and pray for an understanding prosecutor. A DA takes an approach of first...
I'm on probation and just had an etg test come up positive, yet I have not consumed any Alcohol what so ever. My probation officer will not do a confirmation test and is taking me to court and from what she is saying I will be detained.
You can't force them, at their expense, to do a second confirmation test. What you need to do is hire a criminal...
Penalties jump dramatically at 0.15.
Didn't you just ask this question? You're getting some good feedback on your other posting.