Hendersonville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Hendersonville, NC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Hendersonville Law

I will soon be moving to Mcallen, Texas and will be commuting to Reynosa, Mexico daily for work. I am hoping to understand if I will qualify for the SENTRI pass. I received a reckless operation in 2003, DWI in 2006, and two disorderly conduct charges in 2005 and 2007. These charges all took place over seven years ago while I was in college. I now have a masters degree, family, and a good job in business and I have had zero arrests since 2007. I am hoping these charges won't prevent me from qualifying for the SENTRI pass. Any information or advice would be great.
Read this There is a risk http://usa.immigrationvisaforms.com/travel/sentri-pass-faqs
The officer let me go after giving me my ticket. Can I be eligible for a deferral? If not what are the possible consequences I'm looking at?
The need for deferral/diversion is always a possibility. But, being so young, you do not want to take a chance and...
since his arrest His court case is continued. I am trying to find out how he can get his license temporarily or a work permit to drive in NC until he is sentenced. The GA attorney says I have to get this take care of in NC. Will this time be counted towards his suspended license when his case is sentenced?
Speak to a NC DUI lawyer about how to get a restricted license if he is eligible.
What kind of attorney fees on average am I looking at in Georgia
Avvo is set-up so you can ask questions of attorneys in a specific region. You are asking the NC DUI group. I imagine...
My husband lost his NC license in GA for a DUI. My GA attorney tells me he cant ask for a work permit, that we will have to do that in NC What do we do?
Your husband did not lose his NC license in GA for DUI. GA has no authority whatsoever to suspend a NC license. What...
2nd offense, last was in year 2000.
You need an attorney in Georgia. and preferably one that practices in the county in which you got it. A NC lawyer wont...
I got a DUI 4 months before my 21st birthday in the state of Michigan. I started probation but unfortunately i did not finish. I moved out of stated and now it has been 8 years and i need toget this monkey off my back. I cant afford to take time off to go to Michigan to take care of this. And i sure dont want todo jail time. What should i do to get my license a nd get back on the road.
Hiring a licensed attorney in the sate that has a pending incomplete case for your privileges reinstatment would be a...