Hayward Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Hayward, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Hayward People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayward Law

2 years ago, I hit 2 PG&E poles and was charged with a DUI. PG&E has filed a restitution order against me for $200,000+. I only make about $1,000 a month and cannot pay that amount. Is it possible to file bankruptcy to discharge the debt before the judge orders me to pay? If not, is it possible to have the amount lowered?
On the criminal defense side of things, it depends on where the case is as to what can be done. If there hasn't been a...
The singer has committed many crimes, been to jail, possession of marijuana, DUI, etc. Why isn't he deported? I know he's not an LPR or Illegal but why isn't his Visa revoke and then deny entry back to the USA? It seems like he's getting special treatment, while ordinary people on Avvo who are in a fender bender or other minor crimes are deported and their family ripped apart. The legal system depicts lady justice holding a scale with a blindfold on.. what a joke. I guess in Justin's case, there's a pile of money on one of the scale.
The American legal system presumes everyone innocent until proven guilty following due process whether citizen,...
I was pulling out of a parking stall at Taco Bell and went to go forward as someone was backing up and ended up bumping in to his bumper. It was a younger kid who said he was calling the cops before exchanging insurance info. I was scared and fled back to my apartment. Where shortly after the chp shows up and has the guy identify me as the one who hit his car,but I don't admit to it and say I've just been drinking at my place. They breathalyze me and take me to jail. I've never done jail time before and was wondering what would be expected in California as far as jail time is concerned? I'm currently going to AA and trying to give up drinking and would like to serve the jail sentence in a sheriff work program so I can still keep my job, but is that even a possibility?
This is a very serious 2nd DUI case with very serious consequences. For the probation violation, the judge can...
It's the second. I was put on probation for the first. I was in the US attending school at the time
As crazy as it seems, there could be a warrant out for your failure to deal with 30 year old DUI . Get an attorney to...
So I had parked my car at my work in the parking lot and passed out on the floor because i felt dizzy, i know i still had some alcohol in me. Somebody called 911 and the sheriffs and the ambulance came, and took me to the hospital. they did not take any tests while i was unconscious. later at the hospital they gave me stitches and obviously had my toxicology report. my question is can i still be charged with a DUI? and can my workplace get my toxicology and my medical report? I also had no insurance at all. i wasn't discharged from the hospital, i just ended up leaving and they gave me no paperwork. Thanks for the help
If you had your keys in your pocket or even on the ground next to you, it might be difficult to fight. You have a...
I had my Maine License suspended after a DWI in 2007 and was required to enter the state's "DEEP" (Driver Education Evaluation Program) which I attended for three months, but never got my license reinstated. I have since lived in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Florida, and now reside in California. I have been unlicensed for seven years but am interested in driving again out of necessity as my job requires me to be more mobile than before. I can't go back to Maine to go through a months-long program, so how can I sort this out here in California?
you will need to get your license reinstated in Maine or have any suspension from main lifted
I got a 2nd DUI almost 9 years ago in 2005 ( First was in 2001) I've been too broke to pay for an 18 month DUI program and struggling just to eat ever since. I just have been using limited public transportation in my area ever since. Is there a way to get my license back after a certain amount of years and how would I go about doing it? Court fines are paid and it is very hard to find a job ( out of work for 5 years) without being able to commute
Unless you are a resident of another State for a minimum of three years there is no way to get around the Alcohol...