Greenville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Greenville, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Greenville Law

Licensed suspended in July 2013 per DWI conviction. License can be reinstated in July 2014. Looking to move to SC for a job in Winter/Spring 2015. Will I have to get SR 22 to have a license in SC, even though it wasn't required in NC?
The general rule is for a restricted license, you'll need an SR22, but the rules could be different in SC
I have a Florida 5 year revocation for driver license. When I obtain a Florida hardship license, are there other states that would allow me to transfer my hardship license to that state? My husband has terminal cancer and I do not want to remain in Florida after his death. I want to relocate to a state where my relatives live, or at least a nearby state.
Without knowing more details, it is hard to say
I was pulled over and blew a 0.07 bac. I thought the limit was 0.08. I'm in Pickens s.c. Can I fight this?
Yes! You need to fight it. In SC, a reading of .08 or above creates an inference that you were impaired. A reading of ....
I need to get a license back for work and to help my mother. No accident or injury involved. I am 55 years old.
Yes, absolutely you need an attorney. There are many procedures that the arresting officer must follow to get a DUI...
I was arrested for a DUI charge 2 years ago. It has been dropped to reckless and the expungment process for the arrest is underway. I am graduating nursing school this month and will be applying for the state boards so I can become registered. I live in South Carolina and will probably apply here but am moving to Virginia so I can apply in either state.
The answer to this question is a tricky one to understand. An "expungement" is simply an order requiring the relevant...
I have four dus's already
Call DMV to inquire. Good luck. Jasen Nielsen
A friend's minor son was at a party where underage drinking occurred. The police showed up and had everyone take a breathalyzer test. Could he have refused?
One could always refuse, and accept the consequences.