Great Falls Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Great Falls, MT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Great Falls Law

Can I beat a DUI if I wasn't pulled over some one reported a I was drunk while I was parked in front of a store
Can it be dropped if the person doesn't show up to court. The police officer said my truck was started but keys wasn't in my possession or can I plead to a different charge I didn't get pulled over I got also a driving on suspended but I was parked
In most states, the prosecutor can prove a DUI if you are in actual physical control. However, these cases are...
I got injured at work had blood work no illicit drugs or alcohol was found, i returned to work and everyone says i was drunk
Drs said i mistepped i returned to work as a cashier but i hear everday tht i was on drugs and drunk , i was demoted ,,, defamation of character ??
I would need a lot more facts to render an opinion on this. My advice is to see an employment lawyer and relate all...
Will a DUI show up when crosing the border?
My DUI isn't showing on my driving record, so im wondering if it'll show when they swipe my passport. and an i considered a criminal with a dui? i got a DUI per say Thanks so much!!
DUI may not show up That is a record
Will a dui affect my paperwork , if im the petitioner ?
my fiance is from canada , im doing the I-129F form
No in the USA, yes if you will want to visit her in Canada. You will have disclose DUI and that will prevent you from...
Can a Fish and Game warden wright a mip a month later
i was caught drinking by a police officer. it sparked a big investigation because of many earlier incidences involving other kids. Last night a Fish and game Warden came and wrote me a MIP.
I am not licensed in Montana, but in California, where I am licensed, there are many offenses that an officer must...
Second DUI under the age of 21, what will most likely happen?
I was recently arrested for my second DUI. I'm under the age of 21, but older than 18. My first DUI was in the spring of 2013. I had to serve a few days in jail, take a substance abuse class, pay a fine, and do community service. What will most likely happen to me at my upcoming court date? Will it be similar as to what happened at my first one? Will it be much more severe since it's my second one in a short amount of time and I'm not old enough to legally drink? I can't have my license taken away because I need it to get to work, as I am the sole income earner in my family. Is there any way the judge won't suspend my license?
Well, your looking at possible jail time. I'm sure the court isn't going to be happy with someone who isn't old enough...
Can't secure council
I was charged with a 3rd offense DUI, I'm very confident I was illegally pulled over to begin with. After extensive research I know I have a good case, but I cannot afford private council. The public defenders office denied my application mainly citing the amount of rent I pay is "too high and there are cheaper apartments in Helena." She called it a "lifestyle chachange" and isnt considered hardship. What the hell do I do now?
Here is a link to the State Public Defender's administrative policies including their policy regarding appointment. I...